The talk.

2 days later

~10:45am~

Lucy's got all ready and out of bed , forgot she told Tim right before she went to bed to come over to hers at 11 to talk.

She's sat on the couch just scrolling on her phone in her black v-back top with black pants , covered up in the blanket with just her black v-neck top showing.

Tamara walks in

TA - morning , how'd you sleep?

Tamara says walking over to sit on the other side of the couch.

L-  mmm not bad , but not the best

TA - soooo your not going to work?

L - no , uhh Tim's suppose to come over around 11

TA - ok , well I'll stay in my room and let yall talk.

*knock *knock

TA- you stay , I'll get it.

L- mhm ok.

Tamara stands up and walks to the door.

She looks through the peep hole. It's Tim.

TA - it's Tim

Tamara opens the door.

TA - hey.

T- hey tam

Tim looks in the apartment and smirks to Lucy as he walks in.

Tamara shuts the door behind him and just stands there crossing her arms

TA - I'll , be in my room

Tamara says walking into her room , shutting the door and turns the music on so they don't worry about her hearing there conversation.

L - hey

Lucy says , watching Tim come around to the couch and sit down.

T - look imma be honest with you , before we even start this conversation.

L - ok , go on.

T - look , the breakup? That wasn't intentional, I wasn't breaking up with you bc I didn't want you , I wanted to protect you Lucy , I still love you , and that was hard on us both.

L - you still did it Tim. Look instead we could've spent some time away from each other, not breakup or you could've trusted me to be able to protect myself , and help you.

Lucy gets teary eyed

T - Lucy.

L - Tim no , you didn't get to do that. It wasn't ok , that wasn't ok

T - I know it wasn't Lucy , but I-

L - but what tim. I still love you , and I won't ever get over you but clearly you don't trust me to protect myself nor help you and if we do this again , I need you to know you can trust me and be honest with me.

T - I can Luce , I've be honest about everything but , that past situation.

L - I thought you were dead that night Tim , you really let this get in between us.

T - I know , and I'm sorry Lucy. I still love you and I have , but what I did was to protect you. I didn't want to fight no more until this was over...until I figured out things.

L - Tim.

T - Lucy , I'm sorry for that night , ok I'm regretting everything I did , you have to forgive me. Please , giver another chance

L - yeah , Tim I love you. I'm pissed off but I will get over it soon. I just can't ever go love someone else , so yes I'll give you another chance , I give us another chance.

Lucy says kinda broken but with a little joy

T - see I knew you were too sweet.

L - oh shush it.

Lucy smiles , so does Tim

T - come here.

Tim places his hands so Lucy can reach them and he pulls her down onto his chest and she wraps her arms around her back and places the other on her thigh.

T - is it to early to give you a kiss yet

Lucy looks up at him

L - mmm I wouldn't think so , but we do need to keep it slow.

Lucy sits up and gives him a kiss and lays back down on his chest , watching Tim pick through movies.

For the rest of the day , till dark they watch movies.

Lucy's asleep on Tim's chest so he picks her up and walks to Lucy's bedroom and places her on the bed covering her up and placing a kiss on her temple and walking out back to the couch to sleep.

Should I continue a next part?