Chapter 16 It looks like Murphy likes Bella

Start from the beginning

When they went back to class, all the girls were all looking at Bella, she ignored them and went to her seat. She couldn't help but think of what happened yesterday, Mr Matthew and Mrs Emma were suspended, and everybody was thinking that she did it now she's sure that Mr Matthew will probably hate her.

The look in his eyes said it all, she will wait until his suspension is over then she will go and explain to him that she didn't do it.

At this moment, there was a teacher in the class, after he entered, The Slay Gang, The Flirt Boys and Murphy entered and took their seat.

Bella hid her face when she saw Murphy looking at her. The class began and they were copying the notes the teacher was dictating.

Bella stopped copying because the teacher was too fast when dictating, soon after, students started complaining so he had to slow down.

When he was done, he explained the topic and gave them assignment before leaving the class.

Bella escorted Kath to the library after that she decided to stroll around the field because they were free causing her to bump into someone she has been avoiding.

" Hey, watch it pretty!" Alex said as he rubbed his head and looked down, "It's you, where have you been, after that day we went to the back stairs it was like as if you disappeared after that, well I have good news for you, there are many interesting places behind that door that you haven't seen, how about we go after school, me and you, come alone don't bring anybody with you." Alex said with his eyes focused on her small face.

" Ok then, see you after school." Bella walked away, unknown to Alex that she already knew what was behind that door, she wasn't really going, she just wanted to make him feel like she would come.

Bella went back to her class and sat on her chair, someone at the back threw a squeezed paper at her. Bella looked back and saw Cortney laughing, she stood up and went to meet her.

" What did you do that for?" Bella asked.
" And how does it concern you?" Cortney asked in a bratty like manner.

" It concerns me because the paper you threw hit me." Bella replied with a serious tone.
" And so what? If it hits you I don't care." Cortney said as she took out her mirror and lipstick and started applying it.

Bella rolled her eyes before walking back to her seat, after she sat down she started feeling something wet on her skirt, only for her to stand up and see paint on her chair. Her white skirt was covered with red paint at the back. She heard Cortney laugh.

So their plan was to make her stand up from her seat so that they could do this.

Bella looked at Cortney and said, "Your way of getting revenge is so low class, just like you." After that she walked out of the class and went to the washroom.

Luckily, the school's washroom had a washing machine but a it can only be used under a teacher's supervision. She walked out of the washroom, which teacher could she call.

She called a random teacher, after washing her skirt she left it to dry, luckily she wore black shorts inside. She took off her sweater and put it around her waist.

She left the washroom and went to meet Kath in the library.
" Bella what happened to your skirt?" Kath asked.
" It got stained with paint." Bella replied.

" Who did it, is it Markela?" Kath could only think of Markela because she was the only one after Bella, little did she know that Bella had lots of enemies.

" It was Cortney, she's jealous because I talked to Murphy." Bella sat down close to Kath.
" You talked to Murphy, how! It will obviously make all the girls jealous, even me I'm jealous." Kath replied truthfully.

Bella laughed. She didn't tell Kath what Murphy did, there's no need to tell her.
" I'll be back in a minute." Bella said they went to the washroom.
Luckily her skirt had dried so she put it on and went back to class.

As she entered the class, it was like as if Cortney was waiting for her at the door since she left, as Bella entered, a cup of soda was suddenly poured on her skirt.

" Oops, watch where you are going bitch, look at you did now, you spilled my soda." Cortney complained even when she was the one at fault.

Bella looked at Cortney angrily, she knew she did it on purpose, Bella walked to her seat and took her water bottle, she opened it and poured it on Cortney's head.

" Oops, look what you did, you spilled my water everywhere, watch were you are going next time." Bella said then walked out of the class, she had to go back to the washroom, luckily for her, someone was using the machine so she used it after the girl left.

When she came out, she saw Murphy and Ryan in the hallway.