𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13

I HOLD THE GOLDEN EGG IN MY ARMS TIGHTLY. I've walked back into the tent, scanning my eyes around for Harry. The curtain doors get ripped open and Harry comes rushing in. I shove the egg on a bench and run forward. I throw my arms over his shoulders and hug him tightly. His hand holds my waist tightly.

"Are you alright?! Are you hurt?" I ask him and hold him tightly before moving back and scanning over his face. A deep wound goes from his jaw to his throat. I gently brush my fingers against it. Harry winces and I move my hand. "Sorry." I mumble out and he flashes me a small smile. "I couldn't see anything, I thought you got hurt." I keep checking over his face for any cuts or bruises. A large wound covers his cheek and his left arm is in a sling.

"You were worried about me?" Harry teases and I take in a slight breath. "Well, don't give me a reason to." He chuckles slightly and I notice his hand is still on my waist. He does too and moves it away. "I can't believe you managed to defeat that dragon so quickly." Harry says to me, shocked. I smile slightly.

"My mother had me learn complicated spells at a young age, I guess it helped." It's been almost two years since I saw her last, since I... killed her. I know she treated me badly. I know she abused me, but she's my mother. Even though she never acted like one.

Even though she weaponised me as a child, there's a part of me that's thankful. Because I have this need to win, this need to prove I'm the best and I get it from her. I'm not thankful that she tortured me, but I'm thankful that she taught me complex spells at a young age.

I know she's truly gone, but there's a feeling of dread looming in my stomach, that maybe, just maybe, she isn't truly dead.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

I hold the egg up and my fellow Gryffindor's cheer and yell at Harry and I. Fred slips me onto his shoulders and holds my shins and George does the same to Harry. "Yes guys!" George whoops. "Knew you both wouldn't die!" Fred yells out. "Lose a leg!" George says. "Or an arm!" Fred adds. "Pack it in altogether?" They both say in unison before yelling, "never!" They cackle out.

"Shush! Go on guys, what's the clue?" Seamus asks and Harry holds out his egg. "Who wants me to open it?" The crowd yells in agreement. "Do you want me to open it?" Everyone screams out and Harry looks at me. We both twist the top of the egg in unison. A screech enters my ears and I get dropped to the ground by Fred.

I close the egg and then close Harry's. "What the bloody hell was that?" Ron yells out as he walks into the room. Him and Harry stare at each other. Fred gives me a nudge and I walk away with him and George to sit on the sofa. "You and Potter, huh?" George nudges me teasingly with a smirk.

My cheeks warm but I suck on my teeth. "What about me and Harry." Fred shoots me a look with raised eyebrows and a smirk. My hair turns pink. "You fancy him!" I shove my hand over his mouth, taking a glance back at Harry who still talks awkwardly with Ron. "Shut up! He'll hear you." I grit out, my hair changes to red.

"Not denying it!" George says and I hit his chest. Him and Fred smirk to each other. Do I fancy Harry?

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

616 Words

A/N- this fic isn't one of my favs but it might be one of yours so I'll keep writing.

And I usually get interested again when my idea and plans come to play, which will be in order of the Phoenix.

Make sure you eat and drink today!

-Nightmare