"Flight number 200035. Boarding from Brooklyn International Airport to Jaipur International Airport is about to board. All the passengers may request to board the flight. Thank you."

The announcer said and Vrinda smiled at the people. "Now it's time to go." Everyone hugged Vrinda and she hugged back all.

"Listen Vrinda. Papa said there are also the other family members that you are going to meet soon. Please come back safe and sound. I know you are not to contact anyone in the family. Please take our cards." The Younger Clan is giving the cards to her. "And I know that you are not going to contact us. But please take it." Rachel said and she got confused.

"Now Di. You are giving me a heart attack. How many people that I get to know that they are my family? Okay. If there are my family members then I have to take it. Okay, everyone, thank you for everything. I have to go now."

Rachel kissed her forehead. Nick and Mathew's friends also give her contact number. She can't deny it but she takes it. "And now I will say when you come back, you are officially a member of The Younger Clan. Okay?"

"Okay, Di. I got it. Now I will go. And told to everyone that I would come back safe and sound. And also said to Choti Maa that all her functions will be done by me."

"Okay. Lil sis. Now go." Vrinda put headphones on her neck and started walking after the last wave to her friends and family.

After taking her last glance, everyone starts towards their respective cars. The Younger Clan were gone to their house. Nick and Matthews's friends were talking to each other.

"By the way, is this V's car? Because the number plate shows his car's number and the brand is the same, Ferrari." Chris questioned.

"V is coming in our direction," Nick answered.

"But what he's doing here?" Sophie questioned

"But what he's doing here?" Sophie questioned. "He was not there when we called him."

"Maybe he knew about Vrinda's arrival," Nick answered.

Nick's assumptions were right. When he saw many missed calls from Nick he got confused and bothered not to call him. When he reached home. He got to know that Vrinda arrived. At first, he was shocked, then after all the families were present there. He believed. Without wasting more time he sped up towards the airport.

Vaidyarth parked the car in his friend's direction, he could not ask directly. Nick understands his situation, "She is gone. Don't know when will she come, but she will come soon."

V didn't say anything, hopped into the car, and moved toward his house.

"Oh my God." Chris said, "It will be good to see their love story. One is fire and one is ice. So much action. One, her emotions are shown and the other hides his emotion. One is an open book and the other is a closed book. Thank God. For giving us real-life experience of their love story."