Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Vrinda Arrived in Jaisalmer

VRINDAVAN SOCIETY, HARI NAGAR, MUMBAI- GUJARAT BORDER, MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA

TIME: 4:08 PM, 31 MARCH

Deva was looking at him in disbelief and Adranksh questioned, "But, why him?"

"Do you want to spoil my plan?"

"What?"

"Isn't not looking suspicious that an orphan girl has funds? If they are digging into my information, they also looked at my bank accounts, which is also part of my plan."

"What plan?"

"Oh! You'll get it later. This is confidential. So do as I say. We are heading to the flights. Go to your wife. Explained to her and brought her back to the airport. Meet us at the airport and we are going to the palace together. And believe me, this is going to be much fun." She explained her execution and Adranksh's disbelief in her last words.

JAISALMER AIRPORT, JAISALMER, RAJASTHAN, INDIA

TIME: 6:10, 31 MARCH

Vrinda had been running since morning. First, she goes for the exam, then she finds out about her mother's letter, listening to the story of Adranksh, her grandfather's family story; living his life as an orphan, leaving Maharashtra, and now waiting for Adranksh in the airport. She is now at the Jaisalmer Airport. The sun was setting down and it going to be evening soon. Deva was with her waiting for the airport waiting for his boss. Suddenly something clicked in her mind. She asked him.

"Deva! How many years have you been working for Adranksh?"

"It's about 10 years since I first met him, I worked for him unconditionally. After some time, I became his best man. They can tell his work. He can trust me. I never betrayed him and this is never going to be." He said very proudly.

"So, maybe I guess you know his full life story as we knew about it." She confirmed with him.

"Yes! I knew all about it."

"So, as he told us. That he's the only survivor of the attack. But how? Everyone in his family is killed. How can he survive the attack?"

"His mother saved him."

"What? Ambika Sherawat. My Mami sa?"

"Yes. When the people attacked his family. His mother ran away with him and his siblings. But unfortunately, her car met with the accident. She threw him on the road and she died." He explained the whole incident of his survival.

"But after? What happened? How can he do for so long?" she questioned again.

"I admire you. You are good at admiring people." 

"Stop admiring me! Now tell me."

"After the accident. The King of Indore was going on that route. He took him to his palace and nobody knows about it. After the years he grew up. He would go alone on his journey. All he wanted was to take revenge for his family's death." He completed Adranksh's story.

"Okay!" she tries to calm the mood. All from the flight journey she only thinks about the kill and revenge. "That is the reason why he's so cruel. Deva told me about his wife. Does she is good? Does he force her to marry him?"

"You guessed him right. But I will tell you. He's not as cruel as you think. He's cold-hearted because he saw those things that you and I have never imagined." He starts praising his boss.

"Oh! Stop praising him. I know he can do stupid things to make her with him."

"But I think they are not on good terms. She always trying to run away from him. I can see he wanted to love her. But you know for marriage. Complicated." He said he was concerned about his boss's wife.