Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

THE SECRET

LUTHRA'S MANSION, 2nd STREET, BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, USA

TIME: 12:03, 31 MAR

Everyone is smiling at the happening of a new beginning in Luthra's Mansion. Vaidyarth is not handling this much because he feels like he's not breathing. Heat rushed through his body. He furiously goes out of the Mansion. Nick, Joana, and their friends; Chris and Sophie saw him. They also followed him along with Abhi and Rach, whom they saw this.

Vaidyarth thought how can she her? She looks like his best friend. Vrinda. Her name is also Vrinda. The thing that amazed him. Her blue eyes. At one time he thinks that her name is like her best friend's name. And this is also a coincidence. Because everyone's name can be Vrinda. But her eyes. Why her eyes are same as hers? The same innocence. The empty gaze. The passion. He frowned.

His heart says, 'Dude, she is the same.'

But her mind says, 'Nah, she is not the same.'

'She is.'

'She is not.'

'She is.'

'She is not.'

"Shut up!" Vaidyarth screamed. His mind and heart messing up with him. Someone put hands. He moved and saw his brother, Abhi. Abhi looks at her questioningly. And said, "V. What happened? Why did you scream?"

"No, bhai. Just the portrait." V said.

"What? Did you scream at the portrait of Vrinda? By why?" he again questioned.

"Nothing bhai. It's just a party. I'm tired. I just want to go home." He answered Vrinda's question.

"Okay. You may go." Abhi believes in it. He goes into the mansion with Rach. But Nick didn't believe it. He knows that he is something hiding.

After Abhi and Rach were gone, he snatched his hand. And asked, "What the matter, bro?" V tries to go but Nick again says, "I know you are hiding something. Tell me, what the matter?"

"She." He said and everyone was amazed.

"She? Means, Mr. Luthra's daughter? But why she?" he asked, confusingly.

"Yeah. V. What happened? What did she do with you?" Louis said.

"She looks like same."

"Same what?" Nick questioned.

"Like her. Vrinda. My best friend, when I met when I was 5. Then she vanished."

"What are you saying, dude? How do you know that she is the same? You met her when you both are kids. And now you both are 16. You have grown up. Like she did."

"I know. But her eyes. The same. Blue color. Filled with passion. Innocence and emptiness. Like nothing she saw. But everything she sees. I didn't want to believe in my heart. But my heart says that she is the same. I don't know why."

"Then believe in your heart. Maybe he's right." Joana said, with believing.

"I don't want to. Because she is not like her, maybe she is. Aghhh. I don't know!" V screamed.

"Okay. Okay, calm down. Go and have some rest. We will figure it out later." Nick said and V nodded. He goes to his home, which is nearly 5 min walking distance.

He reached his home and dozed off in his bed. And still thinking about those blue eyes. Thinks that she is not the same. If she is the same, then I will not let her go this time.

Nick and all came into the Luthra Mansion. Rohit looked at him and said, "Nick." Nick looked at him. "Placed this portrait in my study room. Now this portrait is hanging in my study." He said and Nick nodded.