Chapter 13

CHAPTER 13

THE TRUTH OF HER ARRIVAL

RANDHAWA'S MANSION, 2nd STREET, BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, USA

TIME: 12:16 AM, 6 APRIL

At the Randhawa mansion, everyone is busted here and there. When Rohit said that Vrinda came everyone kept the mansion ready for her. Rohit told everyone in the house that Vrinda was coming. Everyone in the mansion knows, except one. Vaidyarth. He went to his friend's house for a sleepover. He doesn't know about Vrinda's arrival.

At that time, Nick, Joana, Chris, and Sophie came to the mansion. Nick tried to contact Vaidyarth but his phone was not reached.

"Any news?" Chris asked him.

"No. God knows why didn't he answer my phone." He answered. The maid is walking with a glass of water collides with another and the glass falls and breaks.

Simran Kaur Randhawa; grandmother of Abhimanyu and Vaidyarth, was coming from the stairs. When she heard and said, "What are you doing? The child is coming and you broke the glass in the entrance. Clean fast else someone got wounded by it."

That is what she had to say and there the Vrinda came into the mansion. Her aura. Her looks. Her walking style is just amazing. Everyone is astonished by her beauty. Nick and her friends are amazed.

 Nick and her friends are amazed

"Wow," Chris said. Sophie felt jealous and stomped upon his foot. "I'm just telling. She is beautiful in her portrait. But in reality, she is wonderful."

"Stop it guys. She is coming late in the night. We have to ask her, what is the reason she came late? Why she hadn't brought her luggage? Why she hadn't come into the Luthra mansion?" Joana said all of them.

Vrinda came into the Randhawa mansion. She thinks that her father is a huge businessman. Her head had already started to revolve. Now his father's friend. She guessed Vikram Randhawa because this businessman was also named Rohit Luthra because of their friendship. She guessed only two more families are having to be introduced. These are Khans and Sheikhs. Because of the 100-year partnership with all four extremely rich and elite businessmen. As she thinks about all these situations. Her footfalls on the glass. In extreme pain, she said, "Krishna."

"Vrinda." Again, all the people said in echo. This time many.

"Ouch, my foot. It hurts." Vrinda complained of pain.

"Oh god. Her foot is bleeding. Can someone bring a first aid kit? Nick brings it." Vrinda's father said to a boy.

"Come. Come inside." Her father said to her. "Come fast, Nick."

Vrinda walks a few steps but she can't walk more. "Aaa. It hurts more. I can't walk."

"What are you watching? Your sister is in pain and you are watching? Come and lift her."