Chapter 16

CHAPTER 16

VRINDA IS BACK IN JAISALMER

BROOKLYN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, USA

TIME: 5:26 AM, APRIL 6

"Vrinda. Vrinda. Vrinda." Daniel said while running towards her direction before she turned. He turned her back again and said, "Don't turn we have a gift for you.", and opened her bag.

"Gift. What gift?" She questioned.

"Stop it. You are asking too many questions." He stopped from behind. Amir came and she could sense it. She screamed. "Chocolates!"

"Yes, chocolates," Amir said

"Yes, chocolates," Amir said. "We know you like Chocolates. There is a little gift from ourselves. We hope you like it."

"Bhai. I love it." she chirped.

"Before you eat the chocolate. Let me ask you a question. Why did you say to Dadi that we need experience while working in other companies? I mean you said it very professionally."

"Of course. I say it professionally because I'm a businesswoman. Last year our company got in 49th position. This year we got in the top 10 and it stands on 1st."

"WHAT!" Everyone echoed. A man is sitting and listening to them who is also shocked.

"Don't scream guys. We are in the airport not at home." She stopped their screaming.

"That's why, you knew more about business professionally. Start from the start."

"Di. Maa started the business when I was 5 in Kerala. Then after I turned 9 years old, I started taking business sessions to the big company's chairmen in India. Like Gill's, Oberoi's, Kapoor's, and Raichand's. In these years our company started company with the help of my other.

Last year, in starting, Maa introduced me to the business world and under my guidance, it worked very well. And for that reason, we got in the top 10 positions this year in India. And globally we all knew, the Luthra Group of Companies. At last, my blood is also like Luthra's" she said proudly.

"What are you, girl? You are giving me a heart attack. Not me all of them. What are you I can't express it in words. I like your confidence. That's why you are like the devil. Because......."

"In the business world, no one is your father, mother, friend, family, or relative. It's just you and you and you." Both girls said in unison.

"Papa says great like. I like his videos. The shocking part is. The Rohit Luthra. The great century-old businessman is my father. Now I know that where I gain incredible business tactics."

"I know." They both chuckled. The man is more shocked when he gets to know that she is the daughter of The Great Rohit Luthra.

He mumbled, "What a fate. I came to America and we got a chance to meet Rohit Luthra. And here I got to know that she is the only daughter of Mr. Luthra, who is also a great businesswoman."