Pregnant

G!P Gracie

Y/n stares down at the pink stick in her hands as tears run down her face.

"What will Gracie think? Are we ready for a baby? She's going on tour, will she even be around?" Y/n mumbles to herself before her phone begins to ring.

"Hey! Where are you? We were supposed to meet like 20 minutes ago"  Olivia, her best friend aka over the phone.

"Uh, I can't make it. Actually, would you be able to come over? Please?" Y/n asks as she continues to stare at the stick.

"Yeah, is everything okay?" Olivia asks as she hurriedly gets into her car and drives to her friends house.

"Yeah. Just hurry please" Y/n replies before hanging up the phone and sitting on the bathroom floor with her head in her hands.

"Y/n? What's wrong?" Olivia asks as she rushes into the bathroom before looking at what Y/n's pointing at.

"Is that what I think it is? Is that real? Are you actually pregnant?" Olivia asks with an excited grin.

"Why are you so happy about this? It's not a good thing! Me and Gracie can't have a baby! She's going on tour soon! Her career has just started picking up, this is gonna ruin it!" Y/n cries into her friends shoulder.

"Wait, you guys didn't plan this? You're not on birth control or anything?"

"We usually use condoms but we had a kinda crazy night the other week and it.. broke" Y/n says turning away as her cheeks turn bright red.

"Okay, too much information" Olivia groans.

"That's not important! How am I supposed to tell Gracie about this? She's gonna leave me!"

"Seriously? There's no way that girls gonna leave you. You're like her lifeline. You've really never talked about kids?" Olivia asks confused.

"Well, we have but it wasn't supposed to happen for a few more years"

"So it's just happening a bit early. This is a good thing, Y/n. You and Gracie are gonna be amazing parents" Olivia comforts her friend.

"Yeah. Maybe you're right. I'm gonna call Gracie" Y/n says as she pulls out her phone, hanging up when her girlfriend says she's on her way.

Olivia leaves the house when Gracie arrives, giving the two some privacy.

"Hey, you okay?" Gracie asks when she notices her girlfriend's nervous expression.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I pulled you away from work" Y/n replies as she hides her face in Gracie's shoulder.

"You come first. Always. Now what's up?" Gracie asks, kissing her girlfriend's forehead.

"Gracie.. I'm pregnant" Gracie's eyes widen in shock.

"I know we didn't plan this so I understand if you want to leave but I'm keeping it. This baby is part you so it's going to be perfect" Y/n continues when her girlfriend doesn't answer.

"Y/n.. of course I'm not gonna leave. We're having a baby! There's gonna be a mini us walking around!" Gracie exclaims in excitement as she spins her girlfriend around.

"You're happy?"

"Of course I'm happy! We're having a baby! Aren't you happy?" Gracie exclaims as happy tears form in her eyes.

"I am! I just didn't know if you would be. I mean, you've got tour soon. You won't always be around"

"I can postpone that. I love my fans but my family comes first. I'm always gonna be around, Y/n. I promise" Gracie says as she sits on her knees to kiss her girlfriend's stomach.

"Hi little one! I'm your other mom. I know you don't know me yet but I'm gonna be here for you forever" Gracie says as she presses kisses on Y/n's stomach.

"There's not even a bump yet" Y/n giggles as she runs her hand through Gracie's hair.

"No but there will be. There's really a baby in there. And they're gonna be perfect" Gracie replies in disbelief.

"Dude! You're doing it wrong! That goes there!" Gracie groans at her brother as he puts a crew in the wrong place. Y/n laughs at the scene as she watches Gracie and Henry put the crib together while herself and Gracie's mom make dinner as JJ and August watch TV.

"Then do it yourself! We have family dinner once a week and you're making me do this? Do you realise how much better your TV is than mine?" Henry replies as he throws the tool down.

"This is for your niece. Don't you want to be a good uncle?"

"She's not even born yet! Besides, she's not gonna love me more just because I helped put her crib together" Henry glares at his sister.

"Besides, I'm sure Y/n would want you to do it by yourself anyway. She loves watching you work with your hands, right?" He smirks teasingly as he watches Y/n turn around to glare at him with red cheeks.

"You know what? Do this by yourself" Gracie groans as she stands up to walk towards her girlfriend, ignoring her brother's disagreements.

"Hey, need any help?" Gracie asks as she wraps her arm around Y/n's waist, rubbing her bump.

"Nah, we're good. Why don't you go hang out with your dad and August?" Y/n replies as she leans up to press a soft kiss against Gracie's lips.

"Uh, maybe wait actually" Y/n says, stopping Gracie in her tracks.

"You okay?"

"My water broke" Gracie stares at the girl blankly before snapping out of it.

"O-okay! Um, we need to get to the hospital! How do we get there? The cribs not even together yet-" Katie cuts her daughter off.

"I'll drive you and Henry and your dad can stay here and finish the crib. It's gonna be fine. C'mon, let's get to the car" Katie says as she grabs the baby bag from Gracie and Y/n's room before taking it to the car. Gracie wraps her arm around Y/n as the shorter girl squeezes her hand in pain.

"It's okay, it's gonna be over soon. And we're gonna have a baby girl" Gracie tells her girlfriend with an excited but nervous smile as they share a kiss before walking to the car.

"She's so fucking perfect" Gracie murmurs as she lays her head on top of her girlfriend, staring down at her daughter.

"She is. She has your eyes" Y/n mumbles with a soft smile.

"She's all you love" Gracie replies as she lays a kiss on her daughter's forehead and then her girlfriends.