Teasing

Gracie wakes up to the sunlight shining through her curtains, smiling when she remembers the night before. She turns her head to look at the girl that is lying on her arm, leaving it numb. The brunette slowly pulls her arm away before getting dressed and leaving a kiss on her girlfriends forehead and walking to the kitchen, closing the bedroom door behind her.

"Good Morning" Audrey smirks at her as she sips her coffee at the kitchen counter. Gracie greets her in return as she begins to make breakfast for herself and her girlfriend.

"Have you eaten yet?" She asks her roommate, watching as she shakes her head. She pulls out enough ingredients to feed the three of them and Abby, who's coming over in a few minutes.

"So.. have fun last night?" Audrey teases as she watches her friends face turn bright red.

"What? How did you hear?!" Gracie whines as she looks to her bedroom door.

"Seriously?! Oh! Oh Gracie! Please! Harder! Harder!" Audrey mocks as Abby walks in.

"Dude.. what??"

"Nothing. She's being an idiot" Gracie replies to her cousin as she turns back to the food.

"You're so lucky you weren't here last night. They didn't stop! Well, except for about 20 minutes halfway through. What was that about?"

"Oh, you don't wanna know" a familiar voice joins the conversation. The three women turn their heads to look at the shorter girl wearing only underwear and her girlfriend's oversized shirt.

"I'm kinda curious now" Abby replies with a teasing grin.

"Babe, don't tell them" Gracie pleads as she looks at her girlfriend.

"Well, Weenie walked in" Y/n ignores her girlfriends begging.

"So? He's a dog" Audrey replies.

"Not to Gracie. Babe, you humanise that dog way too much. We really had to stop having sex because he walked into the room? You wouldn't make eye contact with me or him for like 15 minutes!" Y/n replies as she glares at her girlfriend.

"It was awkward! He just stood there! Watching!" Audrey and Abby burst out laughing as they watch their friends bicker.

"She probably didn't look you in the eye because she was looking at something else" Abby teases as she pours herself a cup of coffee.

"Why are we still talking about this? Our sex life has nothing to do with you guys!" Gracie exclaims with a bright blush on her face.

"We wouldn't be talking about it if you guys weren't so loud all the time. The night of the Spotify Grammy party was the worst. The tension was insane that night!" Audrey replies with a wide grin.

"Yeah, Y/n always did like Gracie in suits" Abby looks at Audrey as she replies.

"Or what about when Y/n saw Gracie's new haircut?"

"Okay! That's enough!" Gracie yells in embarrassment, cutting them off as she pushes the plates with blueberry pancakes in front of them all.

"Okay fine, we'll stop" Audrey replies as the group begins to eat their breakfast in silence only for Abby to gasp when Gracie leans down to feed her dog.

"Okay, I know we said we were done but look at Gracie's back!" Gracie quickly stands up and pulls her shirt down from where it had ridden up.

"Were those scratch marks?! It looks like you were attacked by an animal!" Audrey exclaims teasingly as Gracie groans and Y/n puts her head down, a blush on her face.

"Okay, I have to go to the studio. I'll see you guys later" Gracie whispers an I love you to her girlfriend before giving her a quick kiss and walking to the door.

"Gracie wait!" She turns around to look at her cousin.

"You should probably do something about those" Abby points to the brunettes neck.

"Babe! I told you I had work today!" Gracie whines as she looks at her neck in the mirror.

"You can't talk. Y/n has way more" Audrey replies as she points to her friends neck, looking at the many hickeys.

"Okay well, I don't really have time to cover them so I guess they'll have to stay" Gracie sighs before walking out of the house.

The three girls are watching a movie when the door is opened.

"Gracie? What happened?" Y/n asks when she sees her girlfriend walk in with an upset face.

"Aaron was just teasing me about the hickeys all day. Just cause he can't get any" Gracie mumbles the last part to herself as she wraps her girlfriend in a hug.

"If it makes you feel any better, I think they look great on you" Y/n responds with a wide grin. Gracie gives her a kiss in return. Y/n opens her mouth to allow her girlfriend entrance only for a voice to stop them.

"Do you guys want us to go?" Audrey asks with a teasing grin causing Gracie to groan again.