Weenie Obsession

"Weenie! Hi!" Y/n exclaims when she walks into her girlfriend's apartment, running up to the dog.

"What about me?" Gracie asks as she glares at her dog.

"Be patient, I saw you yesterday. I haven't seen Weenie in like, a week" Y/n replies, continuing to shower the dog with affection.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were with me because of my dog" Gracie says, glaring at the dog.

"Don't be silly, I didn't even know you had Weenie when we got together. Now he's just a bonus" Y/n says, walking to the couch as sitting next to her girlfriend as the dog lays on her lap.

"Yeah, well, he's not sleeping with us tonight. He can stay with Audrey" Gracie grumbles, hearing her best friend gasp in excitement from her room.

"What? No! How am I meant to sleep without Weens?" Y/n exclaims, pressing a kiss to the dog's head.

"Uh, with me?"

"Mm, that's not as good" Y/n jokes with a smile causing her girlfriend to let out an offended gasp.

"Alright, you sleep with Weenie and I'll just take Audrey's room" Gracie replies.

"No! I'm kidding. I need you" Y/n leans into her girlfriend, moving the dog off her lap so the brunette can wrap her into her arms.

"So you don't love Weenie more than me?" Gracie asks, pressing a kiss against her girlfriend's head.

"Mm, you might be tied" Y/n giggles, feeling Gracie softly rub her back.

"That's the nicest compliment you've ever given me" Gracie replies, leaning down to pet the dog.

"He wants to come back up" Y/n starts to move from her girlfriend's arm to make room for the dog only for the girl to pull her back down.

"He can go without you for a few minutes. Come closer" Gracie says, pulling the girls head closer to connect their lips. Y/n opens her mouth to allow her girlfriend entrance only for Weenie to jump on her back when she does.

"Ow! Fuck!" Gracie exclaims sitting up to put her dog on the ground.

"Babe no! He just wants to hang out with us" Y/n stops her girlfriend, putting the dog on her lap.

"I might have to sell him at this point" Gracie jokes as she stares at the scene in front of her.

"I would honestly never come here again. It would feel so empty" Y/n replies as she glares at her girlfriend.

"I'm just kidding. I would never do that to you, Weens" Gracie says as she gives her dog a kiss on the head.

"Gracie? I kinda need you know more than ever" Y/n says, finally putting the dog down annoyed that he ruined their moments. Gracie sees the girl rubbing her thighs together before smirking and taking her hand, guiding her to her room.

Gracie wakes the next morning to an empty bed.

"Hey, where's Y/n?" She asks Audrey when she walks into the kitchen, getting a cup of coffee.

"She's walking Weenie. She was gonna leave you a note but she saw I was up so she just told me instead" Audrey replies as she turns back to the TV.

"Seriously? It's 8 in the morning" Gracie sighs, sitting next to her best friend.

"She said she doesn't get to spend as much time with him anymore because of work"

"She spends plenty of time with him" Gracie says just as the front door opens.

"Hey! You're back" Gracie says when she sees her girlfriend, walking towards her to give her a kiss.

"C'mon, let's watch a movie" Gracie says, pulling the girls hand.

"Hang on, I told Weenie I'd give him a treat" Y/n replies, walking towards the kitchen.

"I don't think he deserves one right now" Gracie says as she glares at her dog.

"Don't be silly. He always deserves one" Y/n says, giving the dog a treat.

"Gracie's just jealous 'cause you've been giving Weenie too much attention" Audrey says, taking her breakfast and walking to her room, leaving the two girls alone.

"I'm not jealous" Gracie says, arms crossed over her chest.

"Aww! You're so cute! Don't worry, I don't love Weenie more than you. He's cute, but no one's as cute as you" Y/n replies, walking up to the brunette and wrapping her arms around her neck, playing with the hair on the back of her neck.

"I'm not jealous. I just don't think we see each other enough" Gracie says, wrapping her arms around her girlfriend's waist.

"Well, my land lord wants to know if I'm renewing my lease. What if I say no?"

"Well, then you won't have anywhere to live and that would-" Gracie replies only to be cut off by her girlfriend.

"Gracie" Y/n raises her eyebrow.

"Oh! You wanna move in? I would love that!" Gracie replies with a wide grin.

"Me and Weenie are gonna need our own room though. We might have to kick Audrey out. You're gonna have to share" Y/n teases.

"Haha. You're so funny" Gracie says sarcastically, watching the girl lean down to pet the dog.