Car Taste Test

"Hey guys! Today we have my wife, Gracie Abrams joining us!" Y/n speaks to her camera as she sits in the passenger seat of her girlfriend's car.

"Not wife yet. Soon though" Gracie replies, parking the car in the parking lot of the restaurant.

"Yeah? How soon?" Y/n asks, giggling as she leans closer to her girlfriend.

"Very soon" Gracie quickly pecks her lips before pulling away, thanking the fast food worker that brings them their food before the worker walks away.

"Alright. So. We're just doing a little vlog today and there's a new restaurant that we wanted to try. So that's where we are right now" Y/n says as she watches Gracie did through the bag of food that was handed to her.

"Do you wanna try the chicken, beef or fish first?" Gracie asks her girlfriend as she pulls out the food.

"You choose first and I'll try after you. Gracie's my taste tester if you guys didn't know. If I haven't tried something, Gracie tells me if it's good or not" Y/n tells the camera before she feels her girlfriend arm wrap around her shoulder, pulling her closer.

"That's because you're such a picky eater" Gracie replies, kissing her girlfriend's cheek.

"You know, when she first had dinner with my family, they didn't know she didn't like corn and Y/n didn't wanna be rude so she ate the entire plate. Then she spent the whole car ride home trying not to throw up" Gracie tells the story as Y/n groans.

"Your parents are so nice! I didn't wanna make a bad first impression. And they're such good cooks.. you know, apart from the corn" Y/n scrunches her face up at the thought of the vegetable as Gracie takes a fork full of the chicken.

"Okay, this is really fucking good. Come here babe" Gracie tells her girlfriend as she puts more chicken on the fork and puts it in Y/n's mouth, watching as Y/n moans at the taste.

"Alright, you gotta edit that part out. That sounds for my ears only" Gracie tells her girlfriend with a smile, half joking.

"Come here" Y/n replies, pulling her girlfriend closer to her before putting her mouth against her ear, letting out a soft, quiet moan of Gracie's name.

"Babe! The cameras on!" Gracie exclaims as she laughs with a blush on her face. Y/n laughs in reply as she picks up the ice cream that they ordered.

"Oh, so you'll try the ice cream but not the actual food?" Gracie asks with a grin.

"Yeah, you want some?" Y/n asks, eating a spoonful before putting another one in front of her girlfriend's lips, watching as she eats the ice cream off the spoon.

"Babe, you should cut your hair" Y/n tells her girlfriend suddenly as Gracie looks at her confused.

"Where did that come from? I thought you liked my hair"

"I do! But you would look so cute with short hair. Like shoulder length" Y/n replies, moving her hand to play with her girlfriend's hair.

"I thought I was already cute?" Gracie asks, putting on an adorable pout.

"You are! You're so fucking adorable!" Y/n replies, squishing her girlfriend's cheeks and pressing a soft kiss against her lips.

"You do realise we're giving the fans months worth of content, right?" Gracie asks pulling her girlfriend closer.

"Yeah, but it's fine. They deserve it" Y/n replies, placing another kiss on Gracie's lips.

"Oh wait! We need to get Weenie more treats!" Y/n remembers, telling her girlfriend to drive to the pet store.

"Also, I know I said that food was good but it was actually kinda shit. We need to go somewhere else" Y/n continues as she stares at the road.

"Yeah, I was gonna say that" Gracie agrees.

"You said it was good!"

"Yeah, if I said it was bad then you wouldn't have tried it. I'm helping you try more things" Gracie replies.

"Aww, you're so cute! I love you so fucking much!" Gracie parks the car outside the pet store before stepping out the car.

"Do you wanna wait in the car?"

"Yeah, you won't be long, right?" Y/n replies.

"I'll just be a few minutes" Gracie says before walking inside the pet store.

"Alright, I guess while Gracie's gone, I'll answer some of the comments from the last video" Y/n tells the camera as she picks up her phone and goes to her comment section.

"How did you and Gracie meet? We met when I was in college. I was in the same class as Audrey, if you guys don't know, Audrey is Gracie's best friend. Audrey invited me over because she thought Gracie and I would get along. And look at us now!" Y/n giggles before moving onto another question.

"Is Gracie actually good at baking? Guys, she is so fucking amazing, she could actually sell them at bakeries. The first time I had one of her cakes was when she made one for me on our first anniversary. And she made my favourite and I didn't think she would remember what it was because I only mentioned it once like a month into our relationship" Y/n gushes only to stop when the car door opens.

"Alright, where do you wanna eat?" Gracie asks, turning on the car.

"I dunno, where do you wanna go?"

"Please not this again. We do this every time!" Gracie replies with a laugh.

"Fine! I want ramen" Y/n says as she watches her girlfriend begin to drive to the noodle shop. When they arrive, Gracie goes in to order while Y/n waits in the car. Gracie sits back in her seat, taking Y/n's noodles out and handing it to her.

"You wanna try some?" Gracie asks, holding her fork with her own noodles on it up to her girlfriend's mouth, causing Y/n to put them in her mouth.

"Wait babe, come here, you got something on your mouth" Gracie tells her as Y/n comes closer to her, watching as Gracie goes to wipe her lip only to connect their lips instead, causing Y/n to giggle into the kiss.