•ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴋɴᴇᴇꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ•

Start from the beginning

His smirk disappeared and a serious expression came back on his face, his eyes were blank as he watched the scenery behind the large glass window, I don't know what he was looking for?

"Did you forget this early?-", He paused and slowly turned his head towards me, his eyes stayed on my form as he drank my look in his eyes.

"Was my presence this weak in India around you, Malyshka?", with a smug look he stared at me, his eyes stuck on mine.

I gulped watching him staring at me with those looks which even I can't elaborate.

He was talking about presence in India? Around me? Wait- now I remember, It was the feeling of someone watching me.

Ohh- I did said those words and he was the one who replied to me there.

"But I never asked to kill-", my words were left in my throat by him, who interrupted in between.

"Oh yeah- I did ruined him financially but........", He paused as he watched me and the next second he leaned and matched his gaze with me.

The nervousness of his closeness made me take a step back and I tried to pull myself back but I couldn't.

What's happening?

"He had the courage to follow you around with the thought to satisfy himself, so I fed some sharks. At least he was a source of food for them."

I gulped watching him closely, he was leaning and matching his gaze with mine, his eyes were on me, slowly- slowly he pulled his hand and placed them on the bed to support himself, my eyes widened in shock as i realised he was coming forward in bed.

"It was scary to see him dying",I whispered meekly as i pulled myself back while he hopped on the bed and crawled towards me just like a Lion- who traps it's prey by walking around it.

"Was it really that scary?",I stared at him and pulled myself back again as he stepped ahead, i froze on my spot when my back touched the headboard of the bed.

His lips curved up slightly as he watched me helplessly sitting in front of him, i gulped and tried to run from my right but already two muscular arms were caging me between him and the bed.

"Did you forgot about yourself Malyshka?", I frowned hearing him not understanding what he is trying to say?

His eyes felt warm all of a sudden as he watched me and then bringing his hand towards my face, he pushed those black hairs behind the back of my ear- my heart beat rose feeling his touch.

He again stared back at me and this time his eyes were devoid of any feelings.

"Did you forget about yourself? How you kill people when you get mad?"

I gulped and averted my eyes from him.

"What are you saying?", I acted trying to be oblivious to his words when deep down, I am ashamed, i do really get mad sometimes.

It's just out of my hands.

"Right", I scowled and turned towards him but before I could see his actions I was found in the arms of my husband who was standing now!

How the hell did he worked this fast? As far as I remember - I was on bed.

Three large steps and we reached in front of the mirror.

He placed me back on the floor and the moment my bare feet touched the cool floor, he placed his hands on my waist pulling me closer, such that my back was pressed against his front.

"Look at us baby", his low husky whisper near my ears forced me to look up and the moment I stared at us- I was confused!

What's there to see? He is standing behind me and I am in front, we both are sticking to eachother while I am in a very messy look, he stands in a very elegant look.