" I like the scent of flowers!"
" W-what kind of flowers?"
"A flower called you!"

She gasps as she blushed hard.

(Lines above were once actually said by Taehyung while flirting with Jungkook 😩 this man!!!!)

" Tae pastr-"
"Shhh!" He puts his finger on her lips as he stares at her lips for a while and then looks into her eyes .

" I am finding my wife to be way more delicious right now than that pastry . I will have it later on right now I want to devour my wife ."
She blushes as she looks away .he holds her chin moving her face to look at him .

" Wanna have a baby darling ? Want me to put a baby inside you ?"

She gasps as her eyes widens .
She bites her lower lip and nods pulls him close by his collars .

" Yes Tae! Put your baby inside me . I want it ."

" Yeah?"
She nods  . He starts pulling strings of her top that were keeping her top intact on her shoulders and loosening  it from her shoulders and gives butterfly kisses along her collar bone as she closes her eyes running her hands through his hair .
He starts nibbling ,licking along her neck as she mewls gripping his hair making him groan.
Suddenly they hear their doorbell as he lifts his head up and they look confused .
He smirks and dips his head back into her neck mumbling .

" We won't open the door . They will leave ."

She giggles and gasps suddenly gripping his hair tightly as he sucks on a particular spot .
But that person continues to press their doorbell and bang their door .
Taehyung whines in her neck .

" Why ???"

Y/N giggles.

" It's okay Tae we will continue later."

Taehyung sits back on the couch with a big pout and disheveled hair as Y/N chuckles at him while tying back strings on the shoulders of her top as Taehyung helped her .

He goes to open the door and frowns on seeing a stranger, he was a Greek manly beauty with broad shoulders as Taehyung was taken aback by his beauty  . His eyes were hidden behind his back goggles as he was well dressed in a formal suit .

He asks Taehyung. " Who are you?"

Taehyung raises one of his eyebrow.

" Wait! You are the one standing on the door of my apartment and asking me that who am I?? Are you high on something or what ?"

Taehyung speaks as he chuckles .

" Oh my bad! I am sorry . I am Kim Seokjin!"

He extends his hand towards Taehyung as he shakes his hand .

" I guess I am on wrong apartment.  Can you tell me Miss Y/N is on which floor-"

" Jin!"

Y/N rushes towards him as Taehyung gets aside all confused .
He immediately hugs her and Taehyung feels like someone has just bank robbed him .
They part from hug as they ask about eachother as Jin looks at Taehyung and winks at Y/N.

" Your fling or boyfriend. "

Taehyung gasps at his audacity.

" My husband Kim Taehyung!"
She hugs Taehyung's waist as he squeezes her by his side as his chest swells with pride .
Seokjin's jaw dropped as Taehyung chuckles closing it back .

" Y-you are married?"
" Yep!"

Taehyung shows his and her ringfinger  to him proudly as Seokjin gasps .
Taehyung smirks .
" Yes she is my Mrs Kim Y/N now ."