Chapter- 38

Kabir's POV

'Kavya. We are home,' I called her and she mumbled something and opened her eyes.

'I fell asleep?' she asked and I nodded my head.

'Now, let's go,' I said and opened the door and got outside and we got outside.

'Princess left?' I asked Anand as soon as I reached the house.

'Yes, sir. She left an hour ago to help with some household work but she asked you to call her when you reach home,' he told me. I went in the kitchen and gave him the packet of masala dosa.

'We have bough Masala dosa for all of you and for Raj. So just make, rice and daal for dinner and leave early,' I said and looked at Kavya.

'Will rice and daal be alright for you, Kavya or you want some curry?' I asked her.

'No. It's fine. My stomach is already full,' she said as she bought a packet and gave it to Anand.

'I bought some chocolate muffins for your family,' she said and that bought a smile on my face.

 'Thank you so much,' Anand said and looked at me and he was teary eyed after Kavya gave him the packet. Kavya has not noticed it, but I did.

'Where is Raj?' I will give the muffins to him also,' she said.

'In his room,' Anand said and she put the muffin in a plate and went towards his room.

'She is very nice. It's normal for you to think about us as we have known each other for so many years, but she has met us now, yet, she also thought about us and bought something is and left,' he said.

'I know that she is very nice.' With a big smile on my face, I walked towards my room.

After getting freshen up, I wrapped a towel around my waist and got out of the bathroom and my mobile started ringing. I saw that princess was calling me.

'Have you reached? If you have reached, why didn't you call me?' she started yelling without even greeting me.

'Yes, I have reached, princess. I was just about to call you and---

Suddenly, I heard a noise and turned around to see Kavya standing at the door with a big bouquet of pink roses in a hand and a plate with two chocolate muffins in another hand.

'Sorry, I came at the wrong time. You can continue your conversation with your princess. I will come afterwards. Please have your chocolate muffin after you finish talking with her.' She kept the plate at the table and was leaving when I held her wrist.

'Princess, I will call you later,' I said and cut the call without even hearing her response.

She turned around and looked at me. 'I will come later. You should not have cut the call,' she said and tried to leave her wrist from my grasp but I didn't let her and took her towards the bed.

'Sit on the bed,' I said, almost ordered and she sat on the bed and I sat beside her.

'Is these bouquet for me?' I asked.

'Yes, I bought it for you. I hope that you will like it,' she said and gave me the flowers.

She doesn't know how happy I am. I smelled the flowers and sighed. 'I loved it. Thank you very much,' I said and the smile was not leaving my face. I was continuously looking at the flowers. Nobody had given me flowers till now. Yes, at parties, few of them have given me a red rose with their numbers on a tissue paper which I used to throw away, but this, this is special.

I went towards the flower pot, threw the old flower which, maybe, Anand has put few days back and put the pink roses in it and then took the plate of chocolate muffins and again sat beside her.