He winces.

"Darling, do not move."

Hiro!?

His eyes burned bright and wide. His cloying heart immediately swelled in too much enthusiasm when he saw Hiro's visual up close. The feeling of it spreading through him to every tip of his toes felt like dipping himself into honey.

"Please, you will hurt yourself further."

He was here?

If only he was not bedridden, at the moment, he would launch himself to his arms that oh-so-he-loves. Jin opened his lips, and he was not shaken at the sound of his own raspy voice. "Am I back home?"

The space of the bed beside him dipped, "Yes." Hiro kissed his other hand without the needle and tube, which he did not even notice the man was already holding. His kiss was ever so delicate. He was gentle. It alone was flawless to soothe him if only the man did not sound like he was about to break into tears any moment from now.

"Thank you. Thank you for taking me back home." As the man invariably and excellently does in keeping him safe and saved again. But it was Jin's turn to put worry in his heart for him.

Hiro's strong scent subtly swarms his nostrils, and right there, he figured out why he was not as bit as frightened of the unlit room earlier than he usually would.

"I had to."

Hiro bent his head and shoved his face into Jin's slightly lifted hand, holding his small and frailness with two of his shaking palms, and Jin's heart completely sank at the feeling of his warm tears kissing the back of his palm.

It was a spry moment of realization that he was indeed inside this weeping man's room. He flashes a smile of awe and concern, "I am here now, am I not?"

Hiro silently shakes his head as if disagreeing with what he said, but Jin knows what he meant. Almost as if he knew him by the soul to predict the next words coming out from his trembling lips.

"You were unconscious for five days."

Five days. . .Good Lord.

Jin's brows churned upwards, aghast. He shifted his hand to hold the side of Hiro's face with his palm. Now, he could not even blame him for worrying in tears when he had been gone for that long. He licked the dryness of his lips and stroked his thumb against the man's sweltering cheek.

The situation of even sobbing for being such a load of burden and the impairment he has already done cannot even cross his mind without him feeling self-pity and being consumed by guilt would be an embarrassment.

Oh, and how many times has his dearest and sweetest Hiro dreadfully shed tears because of his unfortunate luck?

He can endure living life with shame and poor fate, but never can his heart be merry with his lover drained to depression.

"I thought I'd lose you again," whispers Hiro. His voice is barely recognizable with its trembling.

"And you did not," Jin caressed the tears streaming down the man's cheek, but no matter how much effort he exerted, they persistently kept rolling down after another.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Jin-ah."

"You still have me, Hiro." Oh, dearest.

His heart aches just by listening to his deep voice shattering and faintly sobbing.

Tears began forming in the corner of his eyes, and his lower lip trembled from too much self-restraint. "Darling." He bites his lip and blows out a breath to calm himself down. He never imagined the endearment would slip from his mouth eventually for the first time with too much sadness, "Come here."

Hiro wordlessly beckoned to his call, and Jin tugged his face close to his. He kisses him and he hums at the salty moisture of the tears he tasted. "I missed you too." He whispers to him worriedly.

A shuddering and minty breath hit his face, and he did not need to hear the man's sob to pull him again closer and kiss the top of his head. "Hush now, please. Dry your tears for me, hm?"

The weight of Hiro's head pushed to the space between his shoulder and neck. Jin submerged his nose in the strands of Hiro's healthy hair and his only movable arm slipped to the man's back, patting and rubbing the big weeping cub's back. Yet, he shuts his eyes and wants to scold himself when Hiro's sobbing finally stops but his tears turn adamantly worse.

There is a river now by his shoulder.

Good God. . .

Soon after he felt trembling and supple kisses on his neck.

"I love you," Jin whispers to Hiro's ear, and even though the weight of his heart in keeping his promise of giving this man only the happiness he deserved a small appreciative smile still appears on his lips.

Author's Note:

I hope you like this chapter and grow to love Hiro and Jin as much as I do. Mwamwa. Till the next update everyone.

For those who are tired and suffering illness right now. Keep fighting , love!