Guide

This is a kind of character sheet for the characters and aspects of my story. I will try to explain as much as I can about parts that couldn't be filled in the story itself.

(Hell)

The domain of demons. Hell does not refer to a singular place but a general location. There are several "layers" of Hell, but each layer is as big as a world in its own. More layers can come to exist in Hell, as proven by how there were only two in ancient times. The layers of Hell that came afterwords were actually fallen worlds.

Fallen worlds refer to worlds that have completely lost their faith and descended into depravity and sin. Only when both conditions are met and apply to literally everywhere of a world can the world be considered "fallen" and become part of Hell, which makes it incredibly easy for demons to conquer.

The two original layers of Hell were The Beginning of The End and Purgatory.

(Seven Sins)

The Seven Deadly Sins are not conceptional beings in a sense. The title of "Sin" is hereditary through defeating the current Sin in their specialty, gaining the position of that Sin and the powers with that position. Almost every Sin had its position taken by the next generation and the same happened to that generation from the next, and so on and so forth.

However, to be an "official" Sin, you would need to be a Demon. That is why, despite each defeating one of the Sins, both Genocide and Lucifer are considered "Unofficial" Sins.

As it stands, the positions of Wrath and Pride are left vacant without them around.

(Demon Lords)

The position of "Demon Lord" doesn't not require taking part in sealing Satan. It requires power -Beelzebub is an exception to this part-, fame, and to conquer one of the layers of Hell.

Theoretically, anyone, not just demons, can become a "Demon Lord". The position doesn't refer to "A a Demon that became a Lord", but to "A Lord of the Demon Domain".

Having subjects is not necessary. Neither Lucifer or Leviathan kept any, and Beelzebub's "subjects" were not alive.

(Asmodeus)

Asmodeus is technically the first Demon Lord. He is as old as Lucifer himself, and was the first demon to Master the art of combat and battle.

Unlike other demons, Asmodeus' joy came from the thrill of battle instead of simple forms sin. He was known by many named across history, such as "the Titan Slayer", for killing the first person to kill a Titan on his own, and the "Silver Calamity" by Heaven and Angels.

During the Ancient War between Heaven and Hell, Asmodeus was to the battlefield what Genocide is to demons.

(Armaggedon)

Asmodeus' weapon, created from the star that brought death to all prehistoric life.

From the time where the term "weapon" was used for any sharp object, club, claw, or fang. Armaggedon was the first truly forged weapon made for the purpose of battle, as such it was dubbed the "First True Weapon".

It is as old and as powerful as the name suggests.

(Lucifer)

The Morning Star, Lucifer. The angel that rebelled against his father and was sent to the underworld for it.

Lucifer hates demon-kind with passion, and believes they should all be exterminated, and in fact made several requests to restart the war against them for his father, only for all of them to be shut down.