Bael and Astaroth

Nothing but fire and lava as far as the eye can see, that was the Forger's domain.

The place was nothing but one large platform floating on lava. Surrounding the platform was the handles of many weapons, all of which have been stabbed within the molten planes. Smoke and brimstone covered the air and nothing can be seen of hell's black skies. Any normal human would die from a single breath from the corrupt air.

On the platform was two figures. The first one was a large human, the other was a figure obscured by fire, leaving them appearing as nothing but a large shadow that was three times the size of the human.

The second figure was the Forger, standing in front of an equally large anvil where the core of Genocide's armor was laying in the form of a large necklace with heavy chains. The figure was holding an arm over the necklace, red energy going into it before a sudden 'clank' was heard and the necklace stopped taking in energy.

Reaching for the necklace, the Forger took hold of it before throwing it at the human. "It is finished," Despite the deep and gruff voice, the Forger spoke softly.

The human caught the necklace and looked it over before wearing it around his neck. The core of the armor pulsed in power before the human was covered in bone armor. Looking over himself, Genocide checked and was happy to see the damage from his fight with Lucifer fixed.

With that done, Genocide summoned his shotgun and pointed it at the Forger, who did not even flinch. "And what reason do you have to point your weapons at me when I am no demon?" The Forger asked.

"You made the seal for them. The one that keeps Satan away," Genocide commented, glaring behind his helmet.

"Did you believe that I knew how to break the seal because I happen to hear of it?" The Forger remained uncaring for the weapon pointing at him. "I make things. I care little for how they are used. If morality was a problem, I would not have made you that armor from Titan bones to begin with," he explained himself.

Genocide grunted, seeing no fault in the logic. Plus, he owed a debt because of the weapons and armor the Forger made him. Not many in hell would do that to a human, especially one that killed demons. Reluctantly, he stored his shotgun but his glare remained firm.

"Lucifer kept talking about 'God's light' when I fought him, saying I use it. He said you would know. What does that mean?" Genocide asked.

The Forger stared at Genocide for a few moments before he began walking towards the edge of the platform. He reached into the lava and pulled one of the weapons buried in it. The weapon was actually glowing from the heat it absorbed. Taking the weapon back to the anvil, the Forger placed it down and looked at Genocide.

"Think of creation as this piece of metal. Still warm and full of God's light," a hammer suddenly appeared in the Forger's other arm, and he raised it before swinging down, striking the hot metal and causing sparks and fire to fly off. "Did you see that? The fire from the strike?" He asked as he hammered again, causing more fire and sparks to fly away. "This hammer is God's hand, and the fire coming off its swings to forge the universe is what is now known as the Crimson Nova energy. It is 'the backlash of God's power'," The Forger stopped hammering and looked at Genocide again. "The temple where you got struck with that power is one of the attempts Demons made at making use of that power. Of course, they all failed. You are a one in billions of creatures that can not only survive encounter with that energy, but also use it. Even the Angels cannon handle direct contact with it."

Truthfully, while the Forger made it seem as if Genocide is alive by pure chance and luck, he didn't believe that himself. He believed that Genocide's will is simply strong enough to power through anything. He knows what the human has been through, and the fact he was sane to some extent was simply a testament to his mental strength. But, the Forger had no desire or obligation to say this.