Asmodeus

Similar to many other locations in hell, Limbo was filled with screams. However, unlike the screams of torture and the damned, the screams in Limbo were filled with excitement and thrill.

The reason for that was because Limbo was where Asmodeus' battle arena was. The Demon Lord having long cleared the entire domain and built the arena in to host all sorts of battles. Bones littered the outskirts of the domain, showing the work of the Demon Lord.

After the bones, workshops and blacksmiths covered the field. Smoke and fire raged through the surrounding area, all of which are busy creating more weapons and equipment for future battles. Some were creating for themselves, some for someone else, and many were creating in an attempt to please the demon Lord.

The battle arena itself was absolutely colossus. Large metal pillars formed a hexagon shape with walls made of stone. Giant doors from every side, letting demons of every kind in. The arena had no roof or dome, showing a clear view of the inside to any who looked at it from the top.

Inside were rows and rows of seats, all filled to the brim with demons of all kinds, and all cheering for the battle going on. At the very front of the arena was a pair of large metal gates with a skeleton holding a sword and crossing it with the other one for warriors to come through. The battle ground was covered in dirt, blood, and dead bodies which grew in numbers. Several pillars with of stone stood inside the arena, each one had a corpse chained to it. Those were the demons that won the honor of facing Asmodeus and died at his hands personally.

In the back of the arena was balcony made of stone. Inside it was the king of the arena himself, the Demon Lord Asmodeus.

Sitting on a large black throne with a horned skull on the top, Asmodeus equally large frame was impossible to miss. His skin was dark grey and hard, looking almost like stone. Large tusks came out of the sides of his mouth. A metallic eyepatch covering his right eye without straps, seemingly welded in place. His shoulders had pitch black armor with the chest left bare except for the straps of the shoulder armor forming a 'X' on his chest. His large biceps were also left bare but his arms were covered in black gauntlets made from the same metal as the armor on his shoulders with the claws being pure silver. His lower half was completely covered in armor with the knees having spikes and the boots being heavy silver.

The balcony he was sitting in had weapons of all kinds filling the walls. Swords, axes, spears, and far more. One weapon that stood out was the large axe that was stabbed into the ground besides Asmodeus' throne. The axe had a large, straight blade with a blunt top. The other side of the axe formed hammer in the shape of dragon skull. The handle was pitch black with blunt silver end.

Despite the cheering demons and the sound of battle inside the arena as warriors fought, Asmodeus looked anything but happy. In fact, he looked quite annoyed and angry. A demoness wearing nearly nothing brought a mug large enough for her to need to use both hands to hold and placed it near the Demon Lord. Even the new drink did not managed to lift Asmodeus' mood. He gave a gruff before swinging his arm and swatting the demoness away, turning her to a red splat on the wall before grabbing the mug and beginning to drink from it.

The battle in the arena was reaching its conclusion. Only three demons left. A large minotaur-like demon with red skin holding two morning stars. Lizard-like demon with green skin holding a crooked dagger. The last was a humanoid demon wearing armour and holding a spear.

Their battle was never concluded, however, because the large door for contestants has suddenly been blown off. The fighting stopped and the crowd went quiet. From the darkness of the hall, a pair of red eyes glared into the arena. Soon, out came the white armor of the Unofficial Sin of Wrath holding a demon's head.