The Blade Brought Us Together

Start from the beginning

Acheron: "..You still haven't explained why haven't we talked or hanged out though... You know I'm fine with you taking care of your daughter, but it's not fair to me if we don't talk even once..."

You: "I know. I'm really thankful for having a good friend like you. But I don't want to burden you that much."

She walks over to you, her demeanor was starting to get gentle again as her eyes softened, and her coldness melted away.

Acheron: "You're not a burden. You're my friend. You know I don't mind at all when you're busy.. But we both have our own lives and I feel like I'm not seeing yours anymore"

Acheron: *sigh* "You know I feel a bit hurt and alone as well... You're not burdening me.."

She paused for a few seconds, as she looked down

Acheron: "You know I'm willing to help with your daughter. Or just hangout so we can get some time together.. But instead you just.. ignored me.. It's kind of hurting my feelings.."

You looked away in shame and regret not knowing what to say next.

Acheron: *sigh* "Fine. If that's how you wanna play it.."

She rolls her eyes as she puts her hands back in her pocket, walking to door, grabbing the knob.

Acheron: "But I'm not giving up.."

TIMESKIPS.

You are currently inside of room, alone for the whole evening until a familiar voice came over knocking into your door

You: "Just a second."

Soon as you opened the door revealing it to be Acheron, making you instantly making you deadpan.

You: "Please don't tell me, you got lost again."

Acheron: "...."

You: "I'll take that as a yes. Alright come in."

You said before gesturing her to enter your room for 100 hundred time.

You: "I'll get you, something to eat."

You said before heading into the kitchen. Acheron keep looking around to your room as if she looking for something or perhaps someone.

Acheron: "Is your daughter, not here?"

She asked a question with a stoic expression and demeanor while sitting on the edge of the bed.

You: "Stelle is with March 7th and Dan Heng. Himeko is currently watching them, they should return around 7 or 8'.

You said before coming out from the kitchen with freshly new brewed tea before handing it over to Acheron.

You: "Here, drink this."

Acheron: "Thanks."

As she reluctantly picks up the tea while looking at you with a stoic expression.