˗ˏˋ31: Noah'ˎ˗

"-and then Keefe got the glitter and paint balls in place and I-"

God this girl would not. Stop. Talking. About Keefe. I had to keep laughing at her stories, acting like they were actually funny while she rambled on and on about Keefe and her other friends. I'm the boy she chose to date, yet she keeps talking about all of them. It's like they're trying to take her from me.

Sophie continued her story. I was laughing and smiling on the outside, while on the inside I was yelling and bashing Keefe's head into a wall by his hair, laughing as he screamed.

If only I could actually do that, but Sophie would never forgive me. I had to make sure she removed herself from their friend group first.

We were on our second date, a different restaurant, this one a pizzeria. She ordered hawaiian and I got taco. We play-fought over pineapple on pizza.

It got over too soon. I wanted to spend more time with her. Be with her constantly.

But I had to wait. Get her to trust and listen to me first. Then I could get her to stop hanging out with all her friends. If you're meant to be, you don't need anyone else.

We were about halfway through January, two months of dating

We were about halfway through January, two months of dating. I figured it was about time to make her only mine. But I had to plan it perfectly in order to keep her mine and not screw everything up.

She came walking towards me in the hallway on our way to lunch, Keefe right next to her. They were in deep conversation, until she threw her head back and laughed.

All I could see was red and before I knew it, she was right next to me, slipping her hand into my clenched fist. My vision cleared and my breathing turned normal, seeing the beautiful, worried smile on her face.

"What's wrong?" She asked me, an abundance of adorable concern in her voice.

"Nothing, can I talk to you later though?" I could see Keefe glaring from a few feet away, watching closely. He probably thought he was protecting her. He better wait though, because he can't protect her from what's coming next.

"What'd you want to talk about?" My beautiful girlfriend asked from the passenger seat of my car

"What'd you want to talk about?" My beautiful girlfriend asked from the passenger seat of my car. She had just finished texting Dex that I would be giving her a ride home. "Did something I did upset you?"