𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 (𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴)

Start from the beginning

Arizona sighed. "What? Calliope means ... means music," she said.

Bailey smiled as she looked to Callie. "Oh, j ... uh, honey, we're gonna fix you up just fine. Don't you worry."

Arizona looked to Owen. Missing the look she was getting from Mark. "She went through the windshield."

"Seat belt? Airbags?"

"She took it off."

"She lost a lot of blood, too."

Owen looked up. He sighed. "Make sure she gets lots of fluids," he told them all. Wanting to give Callie the best possible care.

"Callie, can you blink for me? Extraocular movement's intact. Pupils equal and reactive," Derek said.

Owen turned to April. "Set up a chest tray."

"I'm on it."

"Let's get the fetal monitor set up. I need to hold pressure."

"Let's go! Come on! Out of the way!"

The other doctors took Callie into the ER. Bella and Grace walked over to where Mark and Arizona were. "What the hell happened?" Mark asked.

"It came outta nowhere. I ... I asked her to marry me, and truck came outta nowhere," she told them.

****

Owen looked to the doctors in the room. "One, two, three. Get those I.V. S up. And make sure her lines are patent."

"Depressed skull fracture with a probable bleed," Derek said.

"I'll do a trauma ultrasound."

Derek sighed. "Tell C.T. to get ready for her. No obvious spinal deformities. Hang two bags of O neg."

Arizona looked over to them. "But she's A positive," she told them.

"Yeah, no, she's A positive. Scratch that. Type specific, A positive."

Bella looked over to Mark and sighed. "Is there a fetal heartbeat?" She asked. Knowing he would want to know his best friend's baby was okay.

"No breath sounds on the right."

"Set up a chest tube."

"I'm on it."

"Lucy is there a fetal heartbeat?" Arizona asked. Needing to know that her baby was okay.

"Lucy!" Mark all but yelled.

"Give me a minute."

"You two need to back up."

"I want an answer!" Arizona all but sobbed.

Webber looked to them.  "Against the wall and silent. You hear me?" He told them. He didn't want them getting in the way.

"Left upper quadrant's looking clear."

"I need those drapes to prep her chest."

"Sterile drapes and betadine. Check Morrison's pouch."

"Temp's 35 degrees," Jackson told them all. He was keeping an eye on her.

Owen nodded. "Keep giving warm fluid so she doesn't get hypothermic."

"Should we start mannitol?" Jackson asked.

"We'll hold off for now."

Teddy: Hold on. Blood in the right upper quadrant. You gotta push that L.R. in faster.

"Bailey, where are you?"

"Uh, rapid infuser. She needs a central line."

"I'll do a subclavian. I need a central line kit and sterile gloves. Come on. Come on. Come on. Call upstairs and tell 'em to prep an O.R. Where's that blood?"