𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝘆 (𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗕𝘆 𝗠𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳)

Bella and Mark were in bed together. They had just finished having sex. Mark looked to her as Bella caught her breath back. "You okay?" He asked.

Bella nodded. "I'm good. You make me feel good," she mumbled. She felt him pulling out of her. "Crap."

"Crap?"

Bella nodded. "I feel empty now," she teased as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled her lips to his. "Have you noticed something up with Grace?" She asked.

Mark shook his head. "No. Is she okay?"

"I don't know. I just... I'm worried about her. She's my best friend. And the only sister I like," Bella mumbled.

Mark kissed her lips and smiled. "She's tough. She's got you," he said.

Bella couldn't help but worry about Grace. Knowing how she hadn't been herself lately. She cuddled into Mark and sighed. "I need to talk to her," she said.

Mark nodded and sighed. "I think I'll stay at the hotel tonight. All this sex, it's killing little Sloan," he told her. He winked. "Don't think of me too much."

"Don't think too high of yourself," Bella joked as she climbed out of bed. She turned to Mark. "You need to get up now. Cause you being in my bed makes me want to get back in."

****

Lexie walked into the room. She looked to the residents. "He said Karev," she told them.

"Yes!"

Bella rolled her eyes. "Are you sure?" She asked. Lexie was still in her bad books.

"Yeah."

Meredith nodded. "You're "sure" sure?" She asked as she looked to her sister.

This time, Graciella walked into tell the residents. "Stevens! He said "Stevens!"

Bella rolled her eyes. "Well, which is it, Stevens or Karev?" She asked. She was really starting to not like the interns.

"This is stupid. You guys are gonna trust these imbeciles to tell you who's getting the solo surgery?" Cristina said.

Izzie smirked. "Is this hard for you, being banned from the solo surgery? It must be really hard for you," she said.

Grace smiled and shrugged. "He may change his mind. He's been known to change his mind," she told them.

Alex shook his head. "Please don't do that," he said. Knowing he wanted to be the one who got the surgery.

You guys go ahead and, uh, will yourselves to be voted in. Use "the secret," Izzie said.

Steve, the intern, ran in. "Grey! Uh, the chief said "Grey."

"What? Come on. This is bogus."

Bella rolled her eyes and scoffed. "You're just figuring that out?" She said. She turned to Grace. "You okay?"

Izzie shook her head. "Steve is not a lip-reader."

Bailey walked in "None of the interns are lip-readers. You just have to wait for the attendings to vote just like we did when I won," she told them all.

Grace looked to her. "You won your solo surgery?" She asked with a look at her.

Bailey nodded. "I'm just gonna pretend you didn't feel the need to ask me that question, Yang. Of course I won. I was good. I didn't cut l-vad wires ... or put my hand in bomb-y body cavities or have my interns operating on themselves. I was special. I was young, gifted and black, and everybody knew it. The attendings knew it. The chief knew it. I didn't have to act like I could read lips. Just go about my work calmly, and waited for my name to get called," she said.