𝗜𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 (𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁)

Bella knew how Mark was all but ignoring her. They hadn't talked in a few days. And he didn't even have her on his service. She didn't know what she had done. But she missed him.

Bella hated how things had turned out between them. She knew for certain their engagement was off. And she was now single. She hated it.

She knew how Alex had been creeping around her. Trying to sleep with her. But she wasn't having it. She didn't know if Mark would sleep with someone else. But she knew 100% she didn't want to.

She didn't want to feel as though she was betraying Mark. Even though they weren't together.

She walked into the kitchen and saw Grace there with Derek. Grace looked to her. "Hey. Are you okay? You look awful," she said.

Bella shook her head and sighed. "Don't worry. I'm just not feeling the best today."

Grace wasn't convinced. She knew her best friend. And he knew she was taking the breakup with Mark extremely hard. She knew that she needed to talk to Mark and tell him to man up.

Grace looked to her and smiled. "Want some pancakes?"

"No. I'm not hungry," Bella said. Knowing how she hadn't had much of an appetite since the break up.

Grace knew her. She knew that she wanted to know what was going on with her. She turned to Derek as Bella walked out. "Do you think she's keeping something from us?" She questioned.

Derek nodded and sighed. "She's just struggling with the break up. She was like this when we first got to Seattle. I barely managed to fix her last time. I don't think I can do it this time," he said.

Derek knew he needed to talk to Mark about what had gone on. And he needed to make sure Bella was going to be okay.

Bella was his main priority. And making sure she didn't slip into her depression again. Knowing how bad it had been last time.

****

Bella walked down the corridor with the other residents. Jackson turned to Bella and Grace. "Either one of you know what this big meeting's all about?" He asked.

Charles looked up. "I heard there was a coup. Webber's out. Shepherd's in," he told them all.

Reed frowned. "Is that true?"

Bella shrugged and sighed. She wasnt in the mood for gossip. "We know what you know," she said.

Jackson raised his eyebrows at his girlfriend's sister. "Bull. All right? You're his sister. Your best friend is married to the guy. You expect me to believe you don't know what's going on?" He asked.

"Don't you have your own loser friends to talk to?" Alex said. He knew he and Bella were friends. And they had been through a lot together.

Charles nodded as he looked to them. "I also heard Shepherd plans to clean house."

Jackson turned to Alex. "Maybe he'll start with you," he said.

Alex rolled his eyes. He saw Bella looking ahead. "Dude, I'm safe. The guy is my roommate. You're the ones who should watch your backs."

"Why? What do you know?" Charles asked. Knowing he wanted to know if he had a job.

Alex shrugged and smirked. "Simple math- Shepherd hates the merger, You're from mercy west, you're toast."

Bella rolled her eyes. "Derek's not gonna fire people Just because they're from mercy west. He's not like that. He's loyal and fair," she said.

"Yeah, tell that to Webber."