Don't Say You Love Me - Theo R.

First love / Late Spring - Mitski

[ " DON'T SAY YOU LOVE ME. I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH, OK? I'M NOT A NICE PERSON, WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT? " ]

~_~_~_~_~

This was never part of the plan. Theo was never supposed to fall in love, not while he was trying to kill Scott McCall and steal his pack. Theo didn't even believe in love, that was until he met her.

Tara Biersack. A breath of fresh air. A hot bath after a long day. A bright light in the darkness of Theo Raeken' heart. The Bible once said; "The truth will set you free." And Theo was damn hoping it would.

Every time he saw her face if felt as though the air was being sucked out of his lungs, his legs felt clumsily, and not out of nervousness from love, no, it was nervousness from lies. Lies that he was keeping from Tara. Like how he was a cold blooded killer, and how he wasn't going to stop anytime soon, for he had a plan to kill a certain True Alpha, whose name was Scott McCall, a name Tara was very familiar with.

Tara and Scott had been close friends, she was friends with the whole Scooby Doo gang, she had been roped into the supernatural world when she had been attacked by Peter Hale, who was an alpha at the time, luckily Derek Hale, Scott McCall, and Stiles Stilinski had been there to save her. Although she knew about what happened after dark and had been friends with the whole crew she wasn't apart of the "inner circle" but not because they had left her out, but because she simply didn't want to. She didn't want to have to worry about whether she was going to die by an Oni, or an alpha pack, or chimera, she just didn't want to. And they respected that.

Theo had planned on telling his girlfriend about his plan to kill the alpha, at least that was until he realized he didn't want to. He didn't want to kill the alpha, not if it meant he would lose her. So, Theo threw on his big boy pants and went and informed the dread doctors that he was done, done with them bossing him around, done with changing the chimeras, and done with his plan to try and kill Scott McCall and break up his pack. They didn't take to nicely to the plan.

To put it simply, Theo wasn't stopping anytime soon. He wanted to, he desperately wanted to, but as a threat if he stopped the dread doctors said they'd take Tara, and he simply couldn't have that, so now he was forced to warn you of his plan and hope you'd see his side of it, and not run off to warn Scott. He had a seeking suspicion it'd be the former. Or at least, he hoped.

"Tara, I-I need to tell you something." Theo stuttered out, he had grabbed Tara before she could walk into her first period and had dragged her to the empty locker room, "Are you sure I can be in here? Are you sure you can be in here?" She asked ignoring his first statement, "Tara!" He whined at her, "What?" She asked now gaining his attention, "What's wrong Theo?" She questioned as she saw his distressed look.

"I, ok, I don't know how to admit this, um-uh, Tara, y'know about the chimeras and dread doctors?"

~_~_~_~_~

After explaining everything to his girlfriend Theo was in tears, seeing this Tara went and pulled him in a warm hug, "Theo, it's fine, we can tell Scott and he'll help you, ok? And don't think for a second I won't help either." She informed him causing him to push her away from the hug, "What? Shouldn't you hate me? You should hate me, Tara." He told her shaking his head as tears ran down his face, "What? How could you say that? Theo I-" she started before getting cut off, "Don't say you love me. I'm not good enough ok? I'm not a nice person, why can't you see that?" He asked as he looked her in her eyes, "Because, as I was saying, I love you, and I'll do anything to keep you safe."

Theo hadn't expected for her to be so forgiving and okay with the fact he came to Beacon Hills to kill Scott McCall, but as Tara said, she was in love, and so was Theo.

"I love you too." Theo said as they locked eyes, Tara yanking him back into hug as she ran her hands through his hair while his arms were wrapped around her waist, "I love you so much Tara."

Kinda short ngl but wtv also I don't if anyone is actually gonna read this since Teen Wolf came out years ago but wtv

-Bella