impressive 2 💥

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Guys if you want me to write then plzzz do complete the target.. other wise no update..
🤬..

Warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️..

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
It contains highly mature content 🔥🔥🔥🔥🥵🔥🔞🔞🔞🔞..

Do not read it if you are uncomfortable....

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️🔥🥵🔥🥵🔥🥵🔥🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Vansh is working in his cabin when the peon said that riddhima ma'am is calling him in her office room ..

Vansh close his laptop and move toward the room ..

He knocks the door

V:ma'am may I come in

R: you're always welcome my honey

As vansh enter inside riddhima pins him to wall and start kissing him on his lips ..She clutch his hairs in her fist and literally chewing his lips ..vansh didn't know what to react he just trying to push her ..but she didn't ready to leave him ..vansh then push her hardly she stumbled and about to fall but he save her ..

R:gusa q ho rhy ho baby ..let's have some enjoyment

V:no apny Kaha Tha bs 1 br ..pr ap to Mary pechy hi pr gi Hain ...

R:oo excuse me tm achy sy Jnty ho na ..ky agr tmne mri bat Ni Mani to my Kya kr skti hon..tmhari job to Jayegi hi or isky Sth sth KHI or bi job Ni milygi ..to isy axha ha tm mjhy Kush rkho.. right baby ..

She trace her fingers on his face..

R:by the way you are looking extremely hot in this black shirt..

She going to kiss him again but he turn his face ..

R:ab Kya hwa

V: mra mood Ni ha plzzz ..

R:don't worry my hun na my Banti hun tmhara mood ..

She push him on chair and bend down Infront of him ..she open his pant and pull it down ..His peins comes out Infront of her eyes ..Her eyes filled with desire ..
She takes his dick in her hand and start pumping it ..vansh breath getting heavy ...his dick start getting hard ..

R:look mood bn rha ha..

She kissed the tip of his dick and he groans in pleasure..

V:plzzz take it in your mouth

Vansh breath getting heavy and he close his eyes ...
Riddhima smirk ....
She open her mouth and took his half dick inside her mouth..vansh groan loudly when his dick touch her hot salaiva ..he leans on chair and rolls his eyes in pleasure..
She starts licking him slowly..he starts breath heavily..

V:ahh orrrrrr chosooooo aaaaaahhhhhhh

She starts moving her tongue more sensually and passionately listening his groans ..she is sucking him like a candy..he clutch her hairs and push his dick more inside her mouth.....

V:ahh umm maam..ummm or achy sy chooso ..mzaaa arhhaaa haaaa aahhhh

She suck him for sometime and he discharge in her mouth...