Impressive 💥

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Guys if you want me to write then plzzz do complete the target.. other wise no update..
Mzy Lene hoty Hain to vote bi Kiya kro 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒...
Last time update kr rahi ab jab tak target complete Ni hoga no update.. understand 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬..

Warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️..

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
It contains highly mature content 🔥🔥🔥🔥🥵🔥🔞🔞🔞🔞..

Do not read it if you are uncomfortable....

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️🔥🥵🔥🥵🔥🥵🔥🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Begin

Riddhima:hot and sexy girl . Owner of riddhima textile.A independent girl who own many multinational companies ..She is sexually frustrated as her husband didn't give her much time ..so she is looking for a guy who satisfy her lust ..

V:A simple guy who is looking for job ..He needs job urgently for his survival..

Vansh entered the plush office building of Riddhima's company. He had come to give an interview for a job that he badly needed...

He entered the cabin ..

V:hello ma'am

As Vansh sat down for his interview
In that instant, Riddhima saw vansh she felt a jolt in her heart. Something stirred within her as she gazed at Vansh. She had never felt this way about any man before..She feels lust over him..
Riddhima couldn't take her eyes off him...She feel an urge in her heart to have him on her bed ..She watch him with lustful eyes ...

R: so Kya kr skty ho tm is job ky liye(she said seductively)

V:kuch bi

R : really kuch bi

She get up from her seat and tip toe toward him..she sits Infront of him on table ..vansh gets confused..

Riddhima is wearing a deep neck blouse with a skirt which hardly covering her thighs ..vansh feels shy seeing her like this and turn her gaze to another side ..

R:let me see tm Kya Kya kr skty ho..

She turn his face toward herself and give him a seductive smile..She lock the cabin with a remote..She loses his tie and pull him towards her ...

V:maam ap Kya kr rhi hain ..

R:I want to see tmhe iss job Ki kitni zrorat Hai ..

V:but yeh ap

R:you need this job na

V:yes

R:then satisfy me ..I want your dick inside my pussy ..

Vansh eyes widen in shock he gets angry and push riddhima..

V: ma'am ap hosh my to Hain..plzz choriye Mjhe Ni krni job ..

R:soch lo ..is my hm Dono ka faida ha tmhe job mil jaygi or mjhy Thora Sa Mza ..or my konsa Roz Roz krne ka Bol rhi hun 1 br Ki hi to bat ha ..

Vansh think for a while ..

V:ok pr bs 1 br ..

R:ok my dear now come here ..

She open her arms ..vansh hesitatly goes toward her .. riddhima hugs him and roam her hands on his muscular body ..She cups his face and begin sucking his lips and ruffling his hairs  ..he is not responding to her ..she bite his lower lip ..vansh is still not look interested to do it ..She break the kiss and give him a furious look..