Owns her 💥

First of all thank you all for you for encouraging me and completing the target 😌😌😌..I am really glad ..so I am continuing this book ..🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳..

Warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️..

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
It contains highly mature content 🔥🔥🔥🔥🥵🔥🔞🔞🔞🔞..

Do not read it if you are uncomfortable....

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️🔥🥵🔥🥵🔥🥵🔥🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

The plot is suggest by a reader ....

This time I want more an more comments and feedbacks other wise no update 🤬🤬

Riddhima: Kabir fiance ..20 year old girl .. simple girl ..she is beautiful and innocent..

Vansh :mafia man .. ruthless person.. very dangerous..Kabir biggest rival ..he lost his many deals because of Kabir he wants revenge from him ..

Kabir : police interceptor..loves riddhima so much.vansh is his biggest rival ..he want to destroy him in any cost..

A room is shown where a man is tying with chair having many bruises on his face..
He revealed to be Kabir ..

Vansh is sitting Infront of him having a smirk on his face ..

V:tch tch tch Mr Kabir ..Kya socha Tha ky vansh ko hra dyga 😂😂.vansh tera baap ha baap ...smjha.. ,😂😂

He punch Kabir ..

V:tere liye to mne 1 mst surprise tyar krky rkha ha 😂..

Vansh clap and his man bring riddhima there... she is in bridal dress ....she is crying and her hand are tying with rope behind her back ..she saw Kabir and going toward him but vansh hold her hand and stop her ..

V:baby khan ja rhi ho tmhra Saiyan yhan ha 😂😂😂..

K:vansh tri dushmni mjhse ha riddhima ko chor dy 🤬

V:aisy Kaise chor dun 🌚🌚..

K:vanshhhhh 🤬🤬🤬🤬..usko hath bi mt lgai wrna tu Zinda Ni bchyga .

V:isko dkhne ky bd to vansh wsy bi mr gya ha 😂😂😂😂...wah Kya maal ha ..

R: plzzz leave me 😭😭...

V: not so soon baby girl ..

Vansh send his all man's out of the room and close the door ..

Vansh pull riddhima in his lap and crass her waist..

K:vanshhhhhhh 🤬🤬🤬🤬...

V:😂Ktna acha lg rha ha tu asy trpty Hue ..chl tujy kxh or trpaya Jye...

Vansh clutch riddhima hair and pull her face close to his ..She is struggling to come out from his grip but her hands are tie so she is helpless..

V:such a hot chick ..Aj Ki Rat bht mzydar  hone wli ha 🤤🤤..

K:vansh plzzz ..

V:Aj tri suhagraat hone wali thi  na ..pr manonga my 😂😂😂😂😂😂.wo bi tri biwi ky sth... try samne ..

Riddhima widen her eyes tears comes out in her eyes..

R:Noo plzzzz asa mt kro plzzz 😭😭 leave me ..

Before she say further vansh smashed his lips on hers and begin kissing her hungrily..she is struggling for breath but vansh is not ready to leave her ...In between kiss he take off her duppata Hai jewellery and throw toward Kabir ..