Owns Her 2 💥

Warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️..

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
It contains highly mature content 🔥🔥🔥🔥🥵🔥🔞🔞🔞🔞..

Do not read it if you are uncomfortable....

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️🔥🥵🔥🥵🔥🥵🔥🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Let's begin

Without wasting time vansh throw her on couch ... now he is above her..she open her legs for him ..
She is so desperate for him and same time she is scared too because it's going to be her first experience..Her hormones are on peak ...
he rub his dick on her pussy hole..she clutch his shoulder ..

R:plzzz be arm sy dalna ..yh mra 1 time ha ..or Apka to ha bi itna bra 😥😥😥..my ksy jhelo gi 😫

V:😂😂baby ..jhlna to parega ..or wsy bi aj mra irda yhi ha ky tri choot phr ky rakh dun ..

Vansh give hard push and insert his half dick inside her..she scream ..vansh also feel pain as she is so tight ...

R:😭😭aaaaaaaaaa bhr nkalo issyyyy aaaaaa plzzzz 😫😫

V:aahhh baby kitni tight ha tu 😫..

Vansh wait for 1 min and again give a hard push and enter fully inside her...toring her virgin wall..she scream and dig her nails in his shoulder..
She started crying..

R:😭😭😭😭😭😭😭marrrrrrr gaaaiiiiiii aaaaa bhrrrrr nikaloooooool ahhhhh kabirrrrrrrr 😭😭😭😭😭😭..

Vansh gets angry and without thinking anything else he started giving her hard thrusts.she winced in pain..

R:ahhhh 😭😭plzzzz wait 😭ahhhhh ... let me adjust 😫😫😫

V:i am your master babe not you....ahhhhh 🤤🤤🤤

Vansh start thrusting her pussy with all his strength roughly and rapidly..
She is screaming her lungs out with his each thrust..

V:Aaaahhh ktniii mst tight choot ha ..ahh 🤤🤤 ummmm ahhhhhh baby ..ummmm...

R:😫😫ahhhhhummm maaaaaaaaaaa 😫😫😭😭😭..aahhhh .. kabirrrrrrrr 😭😭😭..

Kabir is just numb ..his heart is bleeding like hell seeing the scene Infront of his eyes....

K:vanshhhh plzzz😭😭😭💔💔💔..

V:hahhah Dekh Kabir ahhh tri biwi Ki seal tor di mene 😂aahhh 🤤🤤ktni garm chot ha isko😚 aahh Mza agya .....

After some time .. Riddhima start enjoying his dick inside her pussy .....she arch her back in pleasure..she start scratching vansh body in anticipation and moaning his name.... she is feeling like she is in heaven...She start moaning in pleading...

R:ahh umm or andr kriye ahhh vanshhhhh umm ..ahhh hmmm aaah umm..aaaa maa🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Her body is jerking with his hard Thrusts .. while she bite her lips and rolls her eyes..

V:ahhhhhh 🤤🤤..ahhh phr donga Aj triii chot my Aaaahhh hmmmm..

R:ahh ahhh umm ahh or tez aah or tez ummm 🤤🤤🤤🤤orrrr andrrrrr 🤤🤤🤤🤤aaaaaaa ....bhtttttttt mzaaaaaaa arahaaaaaaaa ummmmmmm🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤..

Vansh put his lips on her..she start kissing him hungrily...they are passionately sucking each other lips ..she roam his hand on his bare back and pulling him more inside her..she moving her hips in anticipation..
Vansh start biting her neck while still giving her hard Thrusts..