My PA 🔥🔥

Hello guys I am back with my another id ...

Plzzz support me..
⚠️🔞🔥

Warning
⚠️⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

Highly mature content.

Read at your own risk ..

Don't report it I already maintain it's not for children..

Read at your own risk🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 ..

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Riddhima: vansh's pa ..A 26 year hot and sexy girl..boys drols over her beauty but she did give attention to anyone..

Vansh : a arrogant and heartless man ..he don't have any emotions ..he Just want everything happens as per his will ...love to dominate others...he has some serious anger issues..

In vansh cabin ..

Vansh is fuming in anger ..he is waiting for Riddhima but she is not come yet ..
He is furious at her..he have a meeting to attend but she didn't come till now ..his patience is losing..

He sit on his chair and rest his head on back seat...

Just the some door knocked..

V:come in 🤬🤬🤬..

Riddhima enter the cabin with a nervous and scared face....

R:good morning sir

V: what the fuck..is this your morning time Haan ...I told you to came early

R: sorry sir I was sleeping for so long.. plzzz forgive me..

V: forgive my foot ..now I will give you the worst punishment that you will never become late again 🤬🤬..

R:I am sorry sir ..I will never repeat that mistake again ..

Vansh come near her and clutch her hairs..she hissed ..

V:are ready for work..

R:yes I am ready sir ..

V:good 😏..

Vansh press his lips with hers and start chewing her lips ..She roam hee hands in his hairs and giving him more asses in her mouth..vansh bite her corner of lip and it start to bleed..but still he didn't stop to kiss her ..they are passionately sucking each other lips...
When they get out of breath they break the kiss ..Vansh push Riddhima on table ..

V:take of your clothes slut

Riddhima take off her dress and throw it on corner of the room...
She left in inners ..vansh attack on her neck and start biting and nibbling her ..

R: ouch 😫😫..

He is aggressively biting and kissing her neck and shoulder..her neck and shoulder filled with his teeth marks..He take off her bra and take her left nipple in between his teeth..she hissed in pain ..

R:umm maaa 😫😫😫..

Vansh pull her nipple with his teeth and pinch the other one hardly with his fingers.. Riddhima pull him in a kiss..he massage and squeeze her boobs ..he take her boob in his mouth and suck it like Hardly while biting it ..