Chapter Fifty-Three

Start from the beginning

"Stay vigilant." Was all she said as she got down on her knees. Gregorie stared at her, appalled.

She needed him. Right now. Inside her mouth. She wanted to taste him again. Fill her mouth with all of him.

Colette rucked his shirt up his stomach and worked at undoing his trousers with her one hand. She fumbled at the buttons but managed to yank down the flap. Gregories cock sprang forward and she greedily sucked all of him into her mouth or at least as much as she could. His cock was impressively brawn and long.

Gregorie hissed and grabbed the edges of the bench. He leaned back and watched as she moved her mouth up and down him. Colette savored every quavering breath that fell from his mouth and he grabbed her head and started thrusting in rhythm to her sucking.

"Uhn... Uhn... Colette- I... I..." She felt him start to shake and quickened her pace. She wanted to drink him dry. She didn't fully understand the need that overshadowed every sane thought in her mind, but to claim and devour. Gregorie thrusted faster and Colette held onto his thighs as he claimed her mouth.

"Argh!" Gregorie grunted loudly, slamming the full length of him down her throat. Tears brimmed Colette's eyes as he spilled his seed into her mouth.

"My god, Colette." He rasped, removing his hands from her hair and bringing them up to his face. He smoothed them over his forehead, staring down at her with fervent shock. She slid her mouth off him and swallowed. She couldn't contain the smug satisfaction she was sure shown on her face.

Gregorie pulled her up and grabbed her face, smashing his lips against hers. Colette fell limp against him. Her knees suddenly weaken. She still wanted more. She wanted to feel all of him inside of her.

Gregorie gasped, coming up for air. "Gods Colette. Where does this fire come from?"

She shook her head hopelessly. She wondered the same thing. A small part of her mind recalled the words Sebastain had said to her. It's like I have a living hearth inside of me. Of course, smoke did not fall from her mouth like his did but now that she knew about Sébastien urges, his desire also kindled that flame.

"I will miss you." He said, kissing the top of her head.

Colette blinked. "Miss me?"

Gregorie searched her eyes. "When you are gone?"

"Gone?" Colette pulled back.

Gregorie had a puzzled look on his face. "Yes. Are you and your father not leaving to pay a visit to the kind Lord that offered you respite?"

Colette stared in disbelief. Had her father told him about his business venture with Lord Sebastain already? Before her? She grimaced. He also seemed to have not mentioned this kind lord was a beast.

She hung her head and looked at Gregories member still hard and glistening with her saliva.

"I did not realize father had already mentioned that to you. He only just told me this afternoon. I don't have to go with him. I can stay here with you Gregorie. I mean, isn't this supposed to be our honeymoon?"

Colette hated using that motive. They had agreed on spending their honeymoon elsewhere another time and for the first week after their marriage to settle into each other's company and routine. It seemed more logical to figure out one another's personal habits then spend the time forgoing that and making love endlessly each night. Of course, the making love part wasn't going to be put on hold. Although, they still hadn't exactly consummated their marriage in that sense, yet.

He pierced his lips. "I thought we were planning a honeymoon at a later time. Did you change your mind? Should I have the ladies start preparing our belongings?"

Colette frowned. "No. No. I just... I thought that you might have wanted to come along with us. With me."

Gregorie smiled and pushed a stand of hair from her face. "Unfortunately, I am needed here. Father has left on a business trip of his own and you know mother isn't the best at running things. Her memory is all over the place these days."

Gregory's mother suffered from terrible memory loss. Some days she didn't recognize her own children. It ate away at Gregorie but harder on his father, who watched her helplessly fight the blind attack on her mind.

Colette nodded. "Yes, you're right. But I still don't have to go." Please. Say you want me here with you.

"Your father seemed eager to have you go with him. He also mentioned the old lord was quite fond of you."

Colette's shoulders sank. Her father had already made the decision for her. She could not avoid the inevitable.

"I'll miss you." She said, running her hand down his arm.

Gregorie smiled lazily at her. "I will miss you more." She sighed. She really doubted it.

"Master Gregorie."

Colette whipped around while Gregorie hastily shoved himself into his trousers and did up the flap. Colette cleared her throat, smoothing out her wrinkled skirts, while her husband fixed himself behind her.

A scrawny older man stood in the doorway eyeing them both warrily. Colette turned to give Gregorie a peck on the cheek before hastily leaving. She gave the balding man a sheepish smile before brushing past him.

"Grinding wood?" The man piped behind her. The question was directed at Gregorie and Colette heard his nervous chuckle as she walked away.