Chapter Fourty-One

Start from the beginning

Her eyes swelled with emotion and he heard her swallow hard as he turned to grab the door handle. He would be the bigger person and leave. He would live to free himself from this curse by not acting on his desires. By refusing the urge to run towards her and claim her mouth with his own.

But as he turned the knob, that's when he smelled it. It was laced under the scent of lavender but it was there. A damp, fleshy, alluring smell of her ever growing desire between her legs. Sébastien went rock hard as he leaned his head against the door and cursed himself silently.

"Sebastain..." He did not let another word fall from her mouth as he rushed towards her and took her face between his paws and kissed her hard.

Sparks exploded behind his eyes at the first sweep of her tongue in his mouth. My god. He shuddered with sexual delight and opened his mouth to her. Colette moaned into his and he felt her body go limp against the poster. Sébastien pinned himself against her, pressing her forgiving body against the hard column to keep her upright. She tasted so sweet and she was willing to have him lap at every corner and recess of her mouth as she opened it wider for him.

So many emotions ran through his body. Desire. Guilt. Pain. Regret. An intense wave of need. His eyes flitted back and forth behind his closed eyelids as he moved his mouth against her. Their breaths mingled and tongues clashed frantically against one another. It was as if neither of them could get enough of the other's taste.

He felt Colette's fingers bunch into his mane, pulling him closer and he carefully cupped the back of her head right above her neck and softly tugged it back, deepening the kiss further. He felt every vibration of her moan of pleasure and it ignited the fire in his veins.

"Sebastain." She murmured against his lips, dragging her hand down his chest and around to grip his arm.

He couldn't think straight as he pressed his need against the soft part of her belly. A quiver went through her and he prodded her again. She nearly lost her balance and he slid an arm around her waist, pressing the full length of himself against her.

"Do you feel how badly I want you, Colette? How much I need you." He breathed against her cheek, claiming the skin there before moving down the nape of her neck to claim that spot as well. Lavender rushed through his nostrils and his eyes fluttered from the pleasure that infiltrated him. She shuddered beneath him.

"Feel me with your hand. Feel how much I need you right now." He covered her hand with his paw and brought it down his abdomen to the waistband of his trousers. They paused for a brief second and he braced himself as she pushed the palm of her hand into the hard tip of him. Colette's eyes widened and he stifled a moan, thrusting into her hesitant touch.

"Sebastian, I..." His name on her lips was going to send him over the edge as he battled with his body, with his control over the situation. If they didn't stop now he would soon be holding her dead body in his arms.

The dark thought was interrupted when Colette curved the tips of her fingers around the head of his member and squeezed it softly through his trousers. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and he throbbed with painful delight. Curse those fingers. If they didn't stop now...

"Dose it feel good when I do this?" She whispered, innocently. Her voice was laced with desire as she dragged her palm down the length of him. Sébastien buckled and melted beneath her touch, sending them both down to the ground where he now leaned over her between her legs. He thrusted himself against her once and Colette yelped in pleasure.

"You don't know what you do to me, Colette." Her name was a shaky breath from his mouth. He thrusted again and she wrapped her legs around his waist pinning him against her. Fuck. "You don't know how hard I am struggling to find the will to stop." She whimpered as he pressed the length of him right up against her damp center. "I-I can't loose..." His words were lost as the doors to her bedchamber burst open and Niel pushed past them.