12. Video and runaway

Start from the beginning

          Containing my tears I turned away, ready to leave. Except that I was in my underwear, and couldn't spot my clothes anywhere.

          I quickly searched the closets without finding much, so I took my sheet, made a hole in the middle and put it on, before making myself a belt and tights with some bandages. I also pilfered two scalpels, it always comes handy. Once « dressed » I made sure that the way was clear before leaving through the window.

Shota Aizawa's POV

           After bringing Kita to the infirmary and having taken care of her wounds, I had to go help manage the situation

          For more than two hours we had to explain to the policemen that everything was under control. I had yelled quite a bit against the officers to stop them from wanting to arrest Kita for troubling the circulation, before being sent inside by Nezu, while Power Loader and Cementos were taking care of the tree she somehow — and I'd be damned if I ever understood how — grew above our « inviolable » barrier.

          Then we learned that, of course, she had stollen this bike, which didn't surprised me at all but revived the debate. Nezu called a commun acquaintance, detective Tsukauchi, so he could take the case, while Vlad and I were yelling at each others because he wanted to handcuff my daughter, judging her dangerous.

          At the end Nezu promised us a fate worse then death if we didn't shut up, and since no-one want to antagonize the rat-Satan we did, still fuming. Which wouldn't have stopped me from going myself to investigate to help my daughter, had Tsukauchi not arrived this instant.

           Nezu then called us all in the meeting room, and the detective was finally able to explain the situation, after that I had, unfortunately, been forced to resume how I met and adopted her and how she had been since. I only said the minimal required but it was enough to have many frowning.

Tsukauchi : For those who don't know me yet, I'm detective Tsukauchi, my quirk is Lie Detector. After Nezu called me, I made a few researches. Around three hours ago, eight of Kita Aizawa's classmates have been admitted to the emergencies service at a nearby hospital. The first report stated that the young girl attacked them in a fit of rage after that they had found her in a compromising situation with the young Hitoshi, the boy she brought.

          I grit my teeth, furious.

Me : It's bullshit, Kita would never do such a thing. Where are these kids ?

Vlad : You said yourself that she send five of her classmates to the hospital four months ago, it is perfectly...

           He shut up under my murderous glare. Wise decision.

Me : She would never attack like that, without a reason, moreover it doesn't explain how her friend...

Nezu : Hitoshi.

Me : How Hitoshi ended up in such a state. She would never hurt one of her friend.

Vlad : Isn't that what she did the last time ?

          Hizashi and Nemuri decided to intervene before I truly snapped.

Nemuri : That's completely different, the only thing these five kids ever did was manipulating and using her, before setting her trap for her. She then reacted violently, but that was after being betrayed and attacked.

Hizashi : But these last three weeks, since she began to hang out with this Hitoshi, she has changed, we can see that she is slowly learning to trust people.

Nemuri : And you saw how she reacted when we tried to separate them, she looked like a lioness protecting her cub.

Vlad : Maybe, but we can mainly see that she is unstable, violent and dangerous. Had she not been a simple Grey I would have arrested her on the spot.