Chapter 40: Fun and Games

Zacznij od początku

"Still, this is UA. You have no idea when things can get more difficult, and I don't want either of us to get left behind. It'll be too bad if you spend all night with your face in between pages of a book instead of between my legs~" She teased, unable to hold her mischievous nature back

"If you spent half the energy on studying that you do making comments like that, maybe you wouldn't be worried about that~" Izuku replied, rolling his eye

"If you spent half the energy on making my words real instead of giving me shit, then my mind would be more clear to study~" Momo teased, not letting it go. 

"Well if you want to study, I can go through your notes with you right now." Izuku said, blushing a little.

"Changing the subject huh?" Momo said in a playful tone, sauntering over to the edge of the bed in one graceful motion, "A study date is fine with me though, so go ahead, quiz me, Professor Izuku~" 

"If you get a question wrong I get to punish you however I like~" He commented, grabbing her binders and spinning around on her chair.  

Hearing a knock on their door, Tsu spun around in the chair, setting her plate down and looking at Mina.

"Expecting anyone?" Tsu asked, as Mina simply shrugged her shoulders, her mouth still full of food. 

Going to the door, Tsu opened it, only to see her old friend standing on the other side.

"Ochako? What are you doing here?" She asked, stepping backwards to let her friend in.

"I was just walking through campus, and uh, I thought I'd see you guys. I kind of need to talk." She said tentatively, as Tsuyu closed the door.

"Ochako?!" Mina exclaimed, seeing her friend from the hallway, running up to her and giving her a big hug, which Ochako reciprocated with a soft smile.

"Is everything okay?" Tsu asked, walking back after locking the door. 

"Yeah I'm fine, I just... kind of did something." She admitted, as the trio walked into the living room.

"So... what happened?" Mina inquired, a little worried now, since Ochako was never this cryptic. 

"I may have asked Todoroki out." Ochako said, waiting for their reactions, as Tsu just sat back in her chair, deep in thought.

Mina however... had a different approach, instantly running up to the seated Ochako and shaking her shoulders whilst screaming at her loud enough to cause a noise complaint in another prefecture. 

"YOU DID WHAT?! WHY? WHY HIM? HE'S GOT RED HAIR OCHAKO, RED FUCKING HAIR! HE'S LITERALLY  A WALKING RED FLAG! SERIOUSLY, WHY DID YOU- HE'S GOOD LOOKING SURE, BUT COME ON!" 

Ochako winced back, and had to remove Mina's hands from her shoulders, since the constant shaking began to cause her dizziness. 

"Hey you don't need to shake me that hard, and as for why... well, yeah he's good-looking, but that's not why I did it." 

"I'm only shaking you that hard so the stupidness gets out. Honestly, him? He's one bad pickup line away from being cancelled. He looks like he applied to be a wannabe fuckboy but even they  rejected him. Seriously, he's not even my  type, and you know how bad my taste in guys is. And more importantly, YOU asked HIM out, not the other way around! Did he hypnotise you? Were you bribed? Did a dare get too far?" Mina replied, sighing and pacing around the room in pure frustration and utter confusion. 

"It's not like that! I don't really like him, it's just because... Izuku doesn't." She admitted, her voice slowly growing quieter. 

"Huh? Well what does that have to do with-" Tsu asked, or well, she was about to, as both she and Mina looked at each other in realisation.