Chapter 36: Sunset Of The Heart

The sun was slowly beginning to set as Izuku and Momo sat back down in the car, as they both looked at each other with half-lidded, slightly grinning eyes, wanting to continue the very brief kiss that Izuku had just initiated, but considering Nao-san was in the car, they knew better.

"So, where are we going for dinner? And how am I gonna change into that suit, since you did say I could wear it" Izuku asked, half curious, but also half grinning, remembering the way Momo looked at him in the suit.

"Well, I can't tell you where dinner's going to be, but if you'd rather wear that suit, then we can go back to my parents' place to change, I can't be left out after all, so I'll probably put a nice dress on." Momo replied with a slight grin, her tone and expression suggestive enough for Izuku, who only wore a faint blush along with his casual clothing.

"Don't you think we're moving a little fast?" He asked sheepishly, wondering if he should try to fix his hair or adjust his clothing, using the faint reflection of himself in the car window to do so.

"My parents aren't at home until this evening, don't worry. And it's not like I live there, I'm just visiting for the weekend." Momo stated, watching the fabric of Izuku's overshirt seem to contract, as the tension left his body, "Besides, it's much more fun to have you all to myself~" She teased, running her index finger along the length of his exposed forearm, enjoying his almost knee jerk reaction, she truly had flustered the poor boy.

"Well, I'm not going to disagree with you." Izuku replied with a grin, a small pit forming in his stomach, choosing his next words carefully, and with some bravery, "I'm just disappointed that I won't be able to see you put on the dress, I feel like I'd be missing out~"

"Sorry dear, if you want a private showing that costs extra" Momo teased, easily maintaining her composure, though she was taken aback at Izuku's sudden boldness.

"So you're a stripper now? I thought rich girls didn't need to resort to that"

"Hey my father was always busy when I grew up, it checks out"

"Really? I thought you would have been daddy's little princess~"

Momo laughed and giggled at Izuku's comeback, before giving him an almost sultry look as they approached the more affluent area of Mustafu, houses that seemed like the creation of an artist lined the streets, along with cars worth more than Izuku's entire life.

Leaning in close, Momo took the opportunity to grab hold of Izuku's body as the car stopped, "I'd be your princess if you let me call you daddy~" She whispered, before unclipping her seatbelt and getting out.

Meanwhile, Izuku just sat in the car, only thinking about getting out after he caught Nao looking at him from the car's rearview mirror, fumbling with his seatbelt, and subsequently the door handle, not saying a word to Momo as he closed the door behind him, taking the large bag containing his suit from her.

"Thank you Nao-san, we'll be fine now, you can relax for a bit. I'll see you soon!" Momo exclaimed, waving goodbye as she turned around and walked with Izuku to her family home, well, family mansion, but she wasn't one to focus on semantics.

"You're telling me for eighteen years of your life you lived here? In this place?" Izuku asked, looking up and down, from side to side, in an unimaginable state of shock, as he'd only ever seen estates this nice on the internet, let alone in person.

"No, I actually lived down the road at the steakhouse." She replied sarcastically, taking her key out and opening the door, disarming the security system as she entered.

"Can I get you anything? Water, wine, condoms?" Momo asked, as Izuku, who was in the middle of taking off his shoes, almost slipped and fell, barely able to keep hold of the suit.