Chapter 24: The Unimaginable UA University Experience

A/N: Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing well, I know I am. We just recently hit 200 followers, and I'm in the process of making the Discord Server for my profile, but considering how busy I can be, it'll take a little while, since I only work on it when I have a few spare minutes. Nevertheless, I'll try and be as quick as I can be!
Other than that, I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

"Ochako! Wake up!" Izuku called out, knocking on her bedroom door, not caring much about how loud he was being, considering Eri wasn't there to complain. He could only dread the mischief that she and Kaachan had gotten up to, but that wasn't his main priority. Getting to UA on time was. 

"I'm getting up! You know we've still got time right?!" Ochako yelled back, grumpy after having just woken up, as she frantically made her bed, feeling how messy her hair was.

"Well sue me for trying to be early! I'll be downstairs!" He replied, going to the kitchen and making some toast, not in the mood for anything else. As he put the bread in the toaster, he cracked two eggs into a bowl and began whisking, quickly making some scrambled eggs for Ochako.

Meanwhile, Ochako hopped into her shower, silently thanking the architects who made the building for her en-suite bathroom. Its convenience was worth more than her student loans, although the thought of her crippling debt was pure nightmare fuel, so she cast it out of her mind, choosing not to think about the end of her university experience, but rather the beginning of it.

UA University. It felt incredible just saying it. An institution globally regarded as one of the most advanced and prestigious, and she had finally gotten there. All the sleepless nights, all the challenges and adversity, and especially the boring nights of revision, accumulated and culminated in her reaching her final goal. She couldn't wait to have the experience of a lifetime. 

Her intense desire and motivation implored her to rush as well, feeling the excitement buzz throughout her body, as it made her jumpy and extremely hyperactive. Quickly, she exited the shower, drying herself off, and hastily rubbing her dampened hair, despite it being fruitless, with water still dripping down. 

Forgetting she was still wearing her pajamas, she quickly ran downstairs, bursting into the sitting room. 

"Izuku, do we have any hair dryers?" She asked, skin radiating from the morning sunlight, her damp, beautiful brunette hair almost glowing as a result of the same sun. 

"Uhhhhh..." Izuku sounded out, trying to think of a response, as he couldn't help but stare at Ochako's face. It wasn't like he was going to look at her slightly damp and tight white t-shirt after all. After getting his emotions under control, he blinked a couple of times and actually answered her question.

"Yeah, in Eri's room. I've made breakfast, so don't worry about that. You got your bag ready?" He asked, going back to eating his toast.

"Yeah it's in my room, and thanks. I'll be down in ten!" Ochako replied, still talking as she ran up the stairs into Eri's room, using her hairdryer quickly. 

Izuku gave no thought to his accidental stare, having no time to go down that  rabbit hole. After putting his now empty plate in the sink, he waited for Ochako to come back downstairs so that he could start on her breakfast, but considering that 5 minutes had already passed, it wasn't a bad idea to start making it now. 

Preemptively, he began to cook the whisked and seasoned eggs, stirring constantly over low heat, preferring a soft, creamy finish, hoping Ochako shared his taste. After just a few minutes, she came downstairs, wearing a simple pair of blue washed denim jeans, a light purple t-shirt, and a black hoodie. 

"Hey, it's ready" Izuku spoke, hearing Ochako come down, but not taking his concentration off his cooking, as he put the scrambled eggs onto a plate. As he turned to face her, Ochako eyed him up, observing his outfit, his dark blue chinos, and light green t-shirt. She looked over to the sofa, seeing his thin grey jacket draped over the top of it. Sitting down, she began to eat her breakfast.