Chapter 9

Lilith headed downstairs, as everyone sat around the dinner table, waiting for Lilith and Alastor to arrive themselves. "Mom! Dinner is almost ready, where's Al?-" Charlie asked before she was cut off. "He'll be down soon." Lilith said, her voice low and dark. She then took a seat next to Lucifer, as Lucifer gazed up at her smiling slightly, before he turned his head seeing Alastor walk in. His hair was slightly messy, and he looked like he was tired despite him barely ever sleeping he looked exhausted. "Al..you look....." Angel started to speak before he went silence, seeing Alastor glare at him, as Alastor across from Lucifer. His hand rested on his cheek as his smile strained. "Alastor, you couldn't have picked anything.....better?...to wear?" Lilith pointed out as he glared at her not responding. "Not responding to your queen, I assume?" Lilith said, her voice stern and dark. "Lilith...just let him be..." Lucifer mumbled, as Lilith shot a cold glare from across the table to Alastor. 

"Alright everybody, the food is ready!" Charlie shouted, as she walked through setting down plates of food, Lucifer getting up from his chair to help her. Charlie handed everyone plate, and Lucifer made sure everyone had their utensils. "Hey Al...Im sorry but I didn't make you any food, because I knew you wouldn't like it....but if you want anything I can get it for you..!" Charlie said awkwardly as Alastor nodded, staying silent.  "Sorry Charlie, I don't think he's in the mood to talk right now...you ok Al?" Lucifer asked, as he mumbled to Alastor. "I'm fine...Everything is fine...." Alastor said, back as his ears stiffened, and he sat up taller fixing his posture. "Oh ..alright then..."  Lucifer said back, as he then went back to go sit with his wife. 

Everyone was having nice conversations, as they ate their dinner. Alastor sat there zoned out, as he was thinking. Suddenly it was cut off by Charlie catching his attention. "Alastor? Are you sure your not hungry?" Charlie asked slightly concerned as everyone else looked at him. "I can assure you, I'm not hungry dear, but thank you for asking." Alastor said, as his ears moved slightly seeing everyone stare at him, before he stood up from his seat. "If you'll excuse me I will be right back-" Alastor said, before Lilith cut him off speaking to him. "Come sit down Alastor, I have some questions for you!" Lilith said grinning at him. Alastors ear went back slightly, as he walked over to his seat, sitting back down. "My apologies your majesty....what do you have to ask me?" Lilith smiled slightly, as she picked at her food with her fork, she then spoke. "What is your and my husbands relationship like?" Lilith asked, as Lucifer looked at her slightly confused, but brushed it off. "Oh! Well we are just fair acquaintances here at this hotel..and we seem to have a good friendship." Alastor said awkwardly a little weirded out by the question. Lucifer nodded, Liliths smile fading as she ate her food, changing the subject. "How lovely...I'm glad to know someone has been taking  care of Charlie during my absence.." Lilith said, before Alastor spoke out, "Yes..and I think she likes me as her parent figure as well!" Alastor said smiling at Lilith, as Lilith glared at him. "You may leave now. Go along." Lilith said her voice menacing, as Alastor then walked away upstairs. 

Sorry for short chapter I'm kinda running out of ideas and also am in writers block!