chapter 27

Previous :-
Taehyung: I was monster then it's good becz i really don't wanna become like you all and
You want to know? Fine. You think I'm this way for no reason? You have no clue what you and your so called friend have done done, what I've had to become to survive. It's because of you, hyung, that I'm in this dark world because of you I also wanna enjoy but you all make me this do you even have idea 💡 what they did to to me in that one week let me tell you the great kim but be worry about your reputation ( said with hurt full vioce with know emotions)

Present :-
Tae :- I trust you I was begging you plz listing too me I didn't did anything but know who I'm you care for that braster more then me why not after all. Who I'm too you who just a peace of shit who created trouble to you all do you even have idea what I bear no let me tell you Mr kims they hum..la leave it's me I'm your prblm don't worry after kook go I'll end your prblm ( was about to say but stop)
Suga :- say don't you have too anything instead of blaming other offcouse why not you're the king ( said more like taunting tae)
Jin :- enough of you now tell me why you did it taehyung ( cold look)

Tae :- if I told where you all gonna believe me but I do care about your trust do you think this then no wanna listen right then listen becz of you I did it I got to know that you I'll belive outsider but not me I was begging you hyung listen too ...

Tae :- if I told where you all gonna believe me but I do care about your trust do you think this then no wanna listen right then listen becz of you I did it I got to know that you I'll belive outsider but not me I was begging you hyung listen too me plz but no yk that that five they was hell too me they treat me like they humanit me that give day ( was about too but stop)
All :- wh..at tae wh..at you said they.. ( he wasn't ready to believe)
Tae :- yes you hear right let me tell you you want to listen right then listen( cold without any emotions)

FLASHBACK START

[[Disclaimer :- As I Already Told You This Will Be H*********** Part Please Don't Do Your Comment That You Should Not Write This You Should Try That Instead Of This If You Feel Uncomfortable And Kindly Request You May Leave Instant Of Commenting That You Do Not Write This Also Write That Whatever You Want To Say You your opinion Whatever if you if you aren't comfortable or you have any problem with this story and this story line from now on you may leave I kindly request thank you and come back after tae past will be end it's humble request to you all let's move to story]]

Jin :- tae bear try to understand they I'll take care of you we I'll be back in some days baby ( said who was seating
on his hyung lap hugging him. With pout)
Tae :- no hyungie Tae Tae wanna come with you all i don't wanna go thier ( hugging his {jin} neck)
Suga:- bear hyungie promise hyung I'll yake you on vacation 🏖 after coming back I'll take you to a long vacation let hyung go live with them for five days bear hyung by you so much gift ( the some of convince him and within 5 minute doorbell ring)

 With pout) Tae :- no hyungie Tae Tae wanna come with you all i don't wanna go thier ( hugging his {jin} neck) Suga:- bear hyungie promise hyung I'll yake you on vacation 🏖 after coming back I'll take you to a long vacation let hyung go live with...