Chapter 5

Authors pov:
.
.
.
.
.
.
Soon everyone went inside the bus to change their clothes. The weather was getting worse , strong wind was blowing with heavy rain. Everyone now just wants to reach "Sumidhiyana Palace " as soon as possible.

( Shree's outfit )

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

( Shree's outfit )
.
.
.
.
.
Everyone including shree changed there outfits . Shree was the last one to change the outfit. There aree 2 washrooms in bus . One was used by males whereas other one was used by females.

She was little uncomfortable in that outfit because while family is present there and shree thought that it's not appropriate to wear it infornt of them. It's not like Ruhi doesn't wear outfits like these . She has seen her wear in college days so shrugging the negative thoughts she exits the washroom.But nevertheless is didn't have any choice because that's the only pair of clothes she is carrying right now . And soon it will turn dark outside and eventually everyone will fall asleep fast today because we will reach there at 10 in the morning. And everybody is already tired of packing.

On reaching her seat shree encountered Ekaksh working on his laptop in casual wear . He was looking extremely handsome in his casual wear but shree didn't take much time to avert her gaze from him .

Shree's pov:
.
.
.
.
.
Why does he even wears his shirt when he has to open his 4 buttons of shirt . Only one button is buttoned up what's the uss of it. Doesn't he know that my seat is just beside his seat . Atleast he shouldn't sir like this infront of an outsider that too a girl . Leave it , I will not look in his direction. I should stay miles away from him after what ruhi said . He's a mafia and I don't want to proke him with anything. What if he kill me with his gun . He doesn't even listen to anybody. When we got out of the bus to dance in rain at that time I realised that how many fucking cars are following as and the number of cars are surrounding us from all directions.

 When we got out of the bus to dance in rain at that time I realised that how many fucking cars are following as and the number of cars are surrounding us from all directions

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

( Ekaksh outfit )

Authors pov :
.
.
.
.

When shree settled in her seat and the first thing she did was to search for her phone. After finding it she opened her insta and scrolled through her insta and watched some reels to kill the time as ruhi is sleeping because of headache.