Chapter 2

( Time skip to airport )
.
.
.
At the airport

Ruhi arrived at the airport 30 minutes before the landing of the plane. She is impatiently waiting for her friend to arrive. After like 30 minutes which felt like eternity the plane landed. Now she wants nothing but just to tackle her best friend in a bone crushing hug as they are meeting after like the whole damn 1 year.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As ruhi spotted her best friend at the entrance she ran towards her and captured her in a bone crushing hug which caused both of them to fall on the floor.

( All the guards which were assigned for her safety ran behind their ruhi madam and surrounded both of them in a circle while detecting any sort of threat towards there ruhi madam which scared the shit out of people seeing so many bulky men in black suits carrying heavy loaded guns while glaring at each and every person passing by them. Along with them airport security is assigned to prevent any crowd near them. )

                  ( Shree's s outfit )

                      ( Ruhi's outfit )

                      ( Ruhi's outfit )
.
.
.
.
.
" Oh my god . I missed you so much yarrr " said ruhi happily still hugging the life out of her best friend.  

" I missed you too, but please get off me. I can't breathe "  said ruhi's best friend with great difficulty as her one and only best friend is hugging her so tightly, knocking down her air passage. 

" Oh sorry, sorry "  said ruhi sheepishly while getting up from her and scratching the back of her head awkwardly. 

" Uff " said ruhi's best friend while taking a long breath and finally getting up from the floor . 

" yayy ! Finally you are here " squealed ruhi while jumping like a kid who got her favourite candy. 

" Yes my lady. Now I am at your service " said ruhi's best friend while dramatically bowing in front of ruhi earning a Chuckle from her.

" You are so dramatic shree. But I really missed your company and our little pranks. Seems like we both will enjoy My wedding to our fullest " said ruhi while laughing.