Chapter 41🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

Start from the beginning

Taehyung smiled, "That's sweet of them. I'll be glad to see everyone."

Hoseok nodded," If you need anything, Taehyung, anything at all from home, just give me a call. I'll be here for you."

Taehyung looks at his hyung with warmth," Thanks, Hobi. I appreciate it."

Hoseok grinned" Of course, anytime". He reassuringly pats Taehyung's uninjured shoulder," Now, I should probably go check on my lady and see how she's doing. Her best friends were with her this morning. Now it's my turn with our parents," he looked hurriedly.

Taehyung smirked, "You are so whipped."

Hoseok chuckled," Yeah, you know it; she is the one who puts up with me when I'm not being a CEO." He chuckled softly.

Taehyung smiled," Ah, got it. Say hi to her for me. And good luck with your baby."

Hoseok" nodded, " Will do. Take care, Tae. I'll see you soon."

With a nod and a smile, Hoseok exits the room, leaving Taehyung to rest and reflect on their friendship.

....

As Jessica went through the hospital corridors, her heart pounded with anticipation and dread

As Jessica went through the hospital corridors, her heart pounded with anticipation and dread. And then, she saw him. Hoseok stood there, a vision of wealth and allure from visiting Taehyung. He was busy on his expensive phone. His presence filled the hallway, commanding attention like the first-class billionaire he was.

Summoning all her courage, Jessica approached him, her voice trembling. "Hoseok," she called out, but he merely nodded in acknowledgement, his gaze distant.

With renewed determination, Jessica said," Hoseok, we need to talk."

Hoseok's eyes flickered with inward irritation, but he paused, reluctantly turning to face her. As they locked eyes, the air crackled with tension, like a silent battle raging between them.

Hoseok pauses, sensing the seriousness in her tone," Sure, what's on your mind?" he doesn't want to be rude.

Tears welled in Jessica's eyes as she confronted him about the devastating truth she had uncovered - he and Noemie were expecting a baby together. The revelation cut through her like a knife, her heart torn between sadness and seething anger.

The baby, supposed to be theirs, now belonged to the woman she despised. The thought twisted her stomach into knots, leaving her feeling hollow and betrayed.

Jessica pursed her lips," I know about the baby, Hoseok. The girls told me everything. How could you do this to us, Hoseok?" Jessica's voice cracked with emotion, her hands clenched into fists at her sides. "We promised each other forever, but you chose her over me."

Hoseok's heart sinks as he braces himself for the conversation he dreads. Why are girls discussing everything with each other, even if it's not their business? Jessica is still like a woman scorned.