Chapter 19🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

You were an early riser the next morning. Your mom texted you very last night that Anais, your best friend was in France and the two of them will come together by tomorrow. They will be in Seoul on the morning of the Banquet.

Gervais will come this after afternoon. You told him that you will see him when you are done at the Gallery. He will first get his rest at his hotel and come to see you and pick you up for dinner at the Gallery or get you at home.

You opt that he come and meet you at home so that you can introduce him to your Korean family. He was so elated to see your mom's side of the family.

 He was so elated to see your mom's side of the family

Mr. Kim just looked at you amused the entire morning at the Kim Gallery, but he didn't ask you about your little encounter with the famous Mr. Jung Hoseok. You're at a loss to explain.

You just want to move on and actively forget Hoseok. Loving someone who does not love you back in the way you want him to is both distressing and agonizing.

You met his girlfriend Jessica, and it appears she already despises you. Can she read you so well that you're in love, mesmerized, and enchanted by her long-term ex-boyfriend?

You and some of the gallery staff were working at the conference hall that Cartier will use for the banquet the next day when you noticed Mr. Kim in the room talking to the events team. There will be a ramp in the center of the room for the models to showcase some of the most latest designs. The majority of the designs are usually booked or ordered by prestigious companies or wealthy entertainers.

You're feeling out of place today because your abdomen is acting up again, and you know you need to see your gynecologist to avoid aggravating your exciting condition. But that will have to come after your vacation with your best friends.

Fortunately, you can now pay for your healthcare. You prefer to pay and buy things in cash, you don't believe in credit, yes if your credit card has a lot of money on it.

Mr. Kim approached you and smirked "Are you okay? Ms. Seo. Don't feel nervous, the place looks awesome. I really like the events company you used. They are both imaginative and efficient." He looked around the room, where the staff was busy assisting the event company in setting up the tables to Cartier's specifications.