Chapter 37🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

Your face is glowing as you finally reach the second level floor following your experience with your sexy sweetheart

Your face is glowing as you finally reach the second level floor following your experience with your sexy sweetheart. You furrowed your brows as you observed the gallery beginning to empty as the visitors began to interact and depart in their opulent and pricey vehicles or limos. You see your mother, Hoseok's parents, and Ms. Mejiwoo walking around as you pass the exhibition hall of the Egyptian Exhibits, which is the gallery's Ancient History section. When she saw you, your mother called you over while grinning.

The moment the Jung Surays' chairlady next to your mother's eyes glittered, you took a deep breath. When you both bowed, she had a very amused expression. She can be seen discreetly glancing at the really attractive man standing tall next to her. Your eyes widen when you see a very elegant, gracious older version of Hoseok.

"Heesung, here is my only daughter, Noémie," your mother kindly smiled and stated,". She works as a Managing Director at Cartier". She gladly presented you to her friends. She finds it amusing when others openly adore her daughters' remarkable visual appeal. She has an infectious smile on her face.

You greet them with a respectful bow and a pleasant smile. "Pleased to meet you, sir," When he realizes that this is his son's love interest, his eyes widen.She is beautiful.

"What a lovely young lady you are, Noémie. You resemble our adorable Ara perfectly. ---' he said kindly.

"It's lovely to see you, Noémie", said Ms. Jung with a big smile and a twinkle in her eyes," You look gorgeous". She gave you a heartfelt compliment.

You smiled as you politely thanked them. Adrienne suddenly ran over to you, her wide smile reflecting the delight in her azure blue eyes. She greeted everyone and threw a questioning glance your way.

 She greeted everyone and threw a questioning glance your way

"Noémie, we need to meet right away. The event is over; the gallery personnel and the team from Cartier will swiftly gather in the Diamond Exhibition hall, and then we may all depart." You quickly take up your long red dress and follow Adriene to the hall where the prize collection was.You apologize to your mother and Hoseok's parents as you do so.

"We can also call it a day," your mother states, nodding to her companions. They also make the decision to leave, and they do so just as they leave the gallery. Blaring gunshots could be heard inside as the doors automatically locked.