Chapter 25 THE JEALOUSY

Wassal's POV:

Saw them laughing and enjoying themselves together a volcano busted inside me, I closed my fist and ground my teeth in anger,

How the hell did he get near my girl

Hazil was much into girls, effortlessly charming them with his flirtatious banter., but how could Shinaya be into him

"We were just bored so we decided to have a match in our free time" He answered me casually.

"Oh, lagta hai mein nay disturb kr dia, haina?"(Oh, I guess I have disturbed you? right) I said, turning towards Shinaya. Her eyes were looking confused, like she didn't understand anything, Why was she like that...

"No, It's not anything like that, you can also join us if you want," she said in her heavenly voice.

"No! I like other games" I said.

"Like finding missing people," I added, emphasizing my words as I gestured towards Shinaya and myself. "And look, I've found two." I completed my sentence looking towards Hazil.

She was looking at me, but her smile was gone.

"I think both of your parents must be waiting for you," I said in a cold tone.

After we went to the lounge, they didn't stop talking even there, ignoring me she kept talking to Hazil, they were laughing and enjoying themselves together... At last, when I wasn't able to control myself, I went straight to my room.

Wo un kay jesi nahi hai.... (She can't be like her....)

She is mine, only mine.....

She will not betray me.....

She will not leave me...

My Blood pressure was increasing, my body was sweating even with the AC on...

Flashback

Wassal was standing outside the room, he was 9 years old. His mom was shouting at his dad. 

"No we can't Ali, We can't"

"Shehla! Listen I am trying, I'll soon find a way out of it! please!" 

"I've already waited a lot, Ali, It's been months! I also have a right to live a peaceful life"

"Luxuries do not provide you peace!" He shouted

"They give to me!" She exclaimed.

"Shehla" He came close and put a hand on her face with affection

"We have a child, we have a family, He is close to you, he can not live without you for a second"

"He just has a habit of me, it will be gone, when I will be gone!"

"What do you mean?, Where are you going?"

"I am leaving Ali, forever!"

Wassal was standing outside, holding the door tightly, he was scared, tears started to fall from his eyes when his mother said that she was leaving him forever...

Flashback ended

"No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted. I threw all the stuff on the dressing table. 

My anger was getting over my head. I felt like my nerves would break down.

I went to the side table drawer to find Cigratte but I couldn't find any in there. 

"Fuck!!!" I shouted as I hit the drawer back.

In frustration, I threw the ashtray outside the room. It hit the window.