Chapter 1: Prologue

3rd POV

Hell.

A realm for Sinners and Hellborn.

A place for everyone... Well, absolutely not for everyone.

Its atmosphere is presented as perpetually choleric, disorderly, and noxious, though capable of supporting carbon-based lifeforms.

Hell's geography is divided into Seven Rings. Each rings was ruled by the Seven Deadly Sins, including Hell's Ruler, Lucifer Morningstar.

Hell's society is incredibly chaotic due to the unstable and hostile disposition of its populace. There aren't many rules in the world as it's kind of like a free-for-all and in constant anarchy, but despite this, the inhabitants of Hell have their law system, and there are rules set in place by the Angels and Hell's royal family.

•   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •

Pentagram, other known as Pride Ring.

Every Sinners and Hellborns here are completely hostile, sometimes there are neutral just like Humans. They're power hungry for fame and money, this is also where Overlords lived.

In the Alleyway, a young human girl hiding behind the trash bin. She wears a white sweater and black pants filled with dirt. She had a long blonde hair ended up on her knees.

She appears to be 8 years old. She was lost in the middle of the streets. No parents, no guardian to protect her in such a chaotic environment. The reason? She was taken by a Satanic Cult and using her as a sacrifice to test her out, resulting the ritual was quite success and the girl was sent into Hell, thankfully she didn't turn into a Demon but Hell recognized her soul as it belonged it here.

She desperately wanted to go home and be with her family. She peek out to see if the coast are clear after she nearly got shot by a group of Sinners during turf war.

The child then immediately walk to the street path where she needs to find a place to stay, a food to eat and sleep comfortably instead laying down on a hard concrete.

She looked around from the city where every Sinners are minding their own business, causing her uncomfortable. From murder to cannibalism she have witnessed, she was completely traumatized, she was just an innocent child who got sent to hell after a ritual.

???: Mommy... Daddy... Where are you?

The child desperately looking for her parents, she really wanted to go home. She started to crying while walking to the street, avoiding any chaotic conflicts caused by Sinners and Hellborns.

-Timeskip-

That evening in Hell, the girl continues to walk around the street, searching for food and place to sleep. She then spotted a coin on the street, her fear turns to curiosity as she walk to the coin, pick it up and inspects. She was on the middle of the street.