(❌NOT A CHAPTER❌)

Hi everyone! Hope you're all doing well and enjoying the book. I assume some of you may have noticed that I haven't been updating it, and I would like to explain why because I myself don't like it when authors don't continue the stories I enjoy.

First off, I would like to thank everyone for the nice comments and likes. I wasn't expecting people to actually like it, even though I might edit the story a bit more because I think it lacks details, but at the same time the anime itself is also very vague since there are big time jumps throughout 10 episodes so I'm not quite sure what I'm gonna do about that.

But the main reason why I haven't been updating is because I've been writing the chapters as I watched the episodes so I could figure out how to fit the additional character, but I've unfortunately have gotten to the last episode and haven't figured out what I wanted to do with the story.

I know for a fact that I didn't want it to end by killing everyone off, in fact I had a really good plan as to how the characters would make it and end it on a good note, but I feel like there aren't enough chapters and ending it in less then 20 feels a little sad. I would like the story to have around 30 chapters, and even if I did write what I intend on, I feel like I should write about what everyone did after the "ending".

Unfortunately, I can't figure out good ideas of what to write after the anime itself "ends" because I'm not very good at writing action, I'm better at describing feelings, so coming up with more adventures for the "cast" is a difficult task for me.

I'm open to suggestions, I just need a sketch as to what would come next on the future chapters, and after I'm pretty sure I can come up with the rest on my own, but I'm having a case of writers block.

On top of that, I've never really been good at endings so that's another challenge that I'm afraid of facing. So as we can all see, I'm in a bit of a pickle here but even if I decide on continuing the story I would like to edit everything first.

That pretty much sums up all that I had in mind, but there are outside factors that have been bothering me, like real life problems and it has been impacting my will to write so that's just the cherry on top.

Anyways, if you made it this far, thanks for hearing me out and I apologize for not being a better writer!