【Car sex】

(YALL, I'm so sorry for not updating sooner, truth is the last chapter made me cringe a little but I hope y'all enjoyed, cause if not I'm for sure deleting it out of embarrassment)
______________________________________________

  It was somewhere around 2 in the morning and the party seemed like it couldn't get any more packed then it already was, the bar was so full they had to get security outside since the occupation limit was already reached and no more people could fit in the establishment.

  You were done with the alcohol for the night and found yourself in the lady's room giving yourself a pep talk, since you couldn't find the courage to talk to David after the recent events.

  "Come on, what is wrong with you (y/n)" you asked yourself in the mirror, fully ignoring the bathroom full of women, not caring if they thought you were a cyberpsycho, but to be frank you weren't worried, it wasn't like half of the girls weren't drunk as well.

  "What's wrong girly?" A brunette girl with below shoulder length hair and bangs asked you, she had a pale complexion and a petite figure and some pink makeup on her face that made her look like the nicest person you had seen in night city in a while.

  "Just a little nervous" you answers the nice stranger.

  "What happened sweetie?" She asked you while holding her cup near her face looking worried  while she waited for her friend to use the toilet.

  "My boyfriend... I think I pissed him off today" you start not really sure you wanted to share, but this couldn't be a better moment to get it off your chest, the bar's lady's room is the best place to talk about it if not at a therapy appointment.

  "Well if I had a girlfriend as hot as you I'd be loosing my mind too!" She said with a smirk on your face that made you laugh at the comment. "Tell me, what did you do?"

  "Saw him talking to a random chic, thought I'd make him a little jealous... I think it worked a little too well" you say trying to make it as short as possible.

  "Well if that's all, I think your stressing over nothing! Sounds to me like some angry sex is about to happen" she said suggestively wiggling her brows and giving you a wink while taking a sip of her drink again.

  "But what if I really upset him?" You asked looking yourself at the mirror with a worried look, the girl beside you laughed like what you said was impossible to have happened.

  "Oh please, if it worked you got nothin to worry about, besides, if he's upset just do a little something he likes, I don't think he's dumb enough to lose a little cutie pie like you!" She says looking at herself in the mirror while fixing her hair.

  "Plus, if it doesn't workout, I'll be more than happy to fill his shoes for ya! Good luck cutie!" She says blowing a kiss and leaving with a clearly drunk blonde by her side. "Weird" you thought, you got some free advice and hit on, but in the end it was enough to give you courage to go back out there, the random girl's compliments sure did give you a boost.

  As you made your way out the bathroom to look for David, you eventually found him having a beer with a tipsy Falco, all while Rebecca was on top of Julio right beside them in a heated make out sesh that was extremely close to turning into fucking.

  "What the fuck is this?" You ask the two men that seemed unbothered by the explicit scene occurring right beside them.

  "Just ignore it, not like half of the people here aren't fucking in a dark corner anyway" David responds with not a care in the world tone.

  You take a seat on the chair next to David, trying not to interrupt their conversation, but of course he had to ask.

  "Where were you?" He asked just genuinely curious.