【Introduction】

Before we get started, there are a few things I would like to disclose first so the whole story can be easier to understand and be more enjoyable.

Firstly, this is my first ever story so please bare with me!!!!!!

Secondly I don't want to give the reader the (y/n) title, so to make matters easier and because I think it's a "inclusive" nickname, you will be referred to as "G" (get it... cause you know... glitch🤠) so I hope you guys don't mind. I especially wanted to give you a nickname since everybody in the whole anime has cool names and all.

Also, since this is my first story I am opened to suggestion on to what you guys have to say about the plot or my writing in general, but please be kind I am VERY sensitive 🥹!

ALSO FULL ON WARNING my, punctuation is awful (English isn't my first language) so if it starts getting too bad please help.

Okay now that that part is out of the way I would like to share that I fully got the inspiration of the character from Sombra from Overwatch, because I think everything about her fits very well with the scenario and I'm confident her skills can make good use to the story in general so you guys will have the abilities she has on the game to witch I will describe and explain in the first chapter for those who aren't familiar.

I will also kinda mix her origin story to fit in with the whole plot so I'm hopping no one gets mad about that, I don't think it's necessary to disclose that the story or characters aren't mine and the credits go fully to the original creators, but this is just for fun!

I think that's all I have for now. I don't have any type of posting schedule so don't expect much from me, I'm just going with the flow.

Anyways, enjoy!!! ❤️