【Riding lesson】

With one more passenger on the car, not everybody fit, so David decided on backpacking with you on your bike while the rest took Tanaka back to who knows where.

  "You can come over if you want, my place isn't as cool as yours but it's pretty cozy I guess." David says hoping he could spend more time with you.

  "Sure" you accept. You weren't really looking forward to get home nor seeing the beating Maine was about to give Tanaka.

  Before you could take off, an idea popped in your head.

  "Actually, how would you like to learn how to ride a bike D?" You turn to him with an eyebrow raised, hoping it would be a fun experience.

  "REALLY? Um, I mean, sure yeah, might come in handy" he said holding in his excitement. He never said it, but he though you were an absolute badass on that bike. Not because it was a hot chick on a motorcycle, but because like everything you owned, the bike had personalized tweaks made by you.

  The bike had a silenced motor so you didn't make an entrance everywhere you went, but was still loud when revving the engine. It was sleek and had leds around the tires and body that could change colors. It was mostly for show but could be turned off so it could be hard to see at night.

  You took him to a deserted road. Once parked, you turned it off and explained all of the things he would need to know to first turn it on. You had him sit on the bike once you done that step, making him actually execute what you just explained.

  Once that part was done, you showed him how to actually take off, but emphasizing for him to take it slow. Of course he started driving not even having you finish explaining everything, but since you already showed him where the breaks were you didn't bother to stress yourself.

  "IF YOU SCRATCH MY BIKE ILL KILL YOU" you screamed since you weren't gonna start running to catch up.

  "I GOT IT" he reassures

  Thankfully he went slow like you asked, swerving at times trying to maintain balance, but somehow he managed to get the hang of it in less than half an hour.

  Once he rode around finally comfortable in picking up the speed, he was a natural, but when he was actually done he parked in front of you, taking off the helmet you gave him for safety even though you don't usually wear it.

  "So how did I do?" He asked with the biggest smile you seen on him.

  "It pisses me off how quick you learn things" you say pretending to be annoyed, but it was true. The boy did have a talent of adapting quickly in any situation.

  "Stop, you flatter me too much" he jokes pretending to be flustered at the compliment. "Come on it's your turn to backpack." He said patting the seat that he usually occupied.

  "Only for a little, you already burned most of the battery" you sat at the back making yourself comfortable behind him while wrapping your arms around his waist.

(I'm guessing in the future all cars are electric and gas isn't really a thing anymore so gas stations would be like charging posts)

  He took off, slow but steady, proving he was indeed careful, feeling the breeze hit your face while staring at his back, overly aware of how close the both of you were, and how nice he smelled.

  "You can go faster" you say, putting your trust in him while he speeds up, the hands that were wrapped around him, now loosened and started traveling around his body.

  "W-what are you doing?" He asked stuttering.

  "If you wanna be a good driver you gotta focus on the road" you say, making a excuse just to tease him. "If it's too much I can stop. Wouldn't want to make you cause an accident" you reassure.