Chapter 5: A Rainbow Of Colors Trying To Find Its Cloud

*** WARNING: This chapter contains abuse and suicidal thoughts.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 5...

'Ah!' (Yeri Im/Serenity's inner thoughts)

'Cover'

'BLUSH'

"I'm sorry I c-couldn't fit in your pants, so the clothes y-you got me don't fit me properly I don't have underwear either -"(Yeri Im/Serenity, said)

Yeri Im/Serenity didn't know Loyiden would be right in front of the bed so she quickly became flustered and embarrassed.

Her voice was embarrassed, nervous, and flustered that she was rushing words without thinking but she wasn't the only one that was equally flustered.

'BLUSH!'

Loyiden's face was completely red.

"Ah sorry!" (Yeri Im/Serenity, yelled)

'Turn'

'Clank'

She turned away quickly entering the bathroom once again with an embarrassed yell.

'Widen'

Loyiden's eyes were still widened.

She was lucky she had long hair to cover the back that lifted as she turned if not Loyiden would have seen her bottoms.

"Haaa" (Loyiden, sighed)

Loyiden sighed deeply as he ruffled his hair before grabbing the other medium-sided bag on the bed.

'Step, Step'

Walking

'Halt'

Stop walking.

'Knock, Knock'

"You've taken my clothes, I'll go out to take some air and....put on some underwear" (Loyiden, said)

His voice sounded a little flustered leaving the medium brown bag in front of the bathroom making sure he made the bedroom door closed loud enough for her to hear that he was gone.

....

On the other side.

'Argh! I took his clothes! How can I be so stupid?!' (Yeri I'm/Serenity's inner thoughts)

'BLUSH'

But it was more the shame that she had realized she had told him to his face she wasn't wearing any underwear.

She misunderstood his red complexion as mad.

All the little progress she had come with Loyiden must have been ruined.

He was an honest man there was no way he was willing to touch Serenity's body that was a given but to him, she could have done it on purpose to gain his favor.

'Shrink'

'Isn't that like I'd be desperate just to let his guard down?' (Yeri Im/Serenity's inner thoughts)

Now he definitely will be more on guard.

She shrieked in regret and shame.

It was too late to lament.

"Ha" (Yeri Im/Serenity, sighed)

'Grab'

'Open'

'Swish'

'Close'

Yeri Im/Serenity didn't want to irritate him more so she hurried a grabbed the bathroom door handle opening it and switching his bag for hers.